Im to lazy to tile this ~ Boris

Boris X Traumatised!Reader

(The title went from Trauma, to Plane crash, To bathroom breakdown, airport confessions and now I'm to lazy to title this... yea I'm dying over here)

And guys, have you ever heard of the quantas plane crash, where the engines didn't turn off? That's the only plane crash quantas has had

And guess who was the captain?

My uncle

10 outta 10

-

The images of my the crash flooded my mind as I sat in my seat, tears threatening to spill. Why did I agree to go on this trip. Last time I was on a plane it crashed, killing my family. Why did I have to be alone while Bendy and Boris were getting drinks.

WHY did I keep EVERYTHING in, WHY didn't I tell them about my TRAUMA.

I began to break down, so I quickly ran off to the washroom, Passing the two brothers I was traveling with. Once o reached the washroom, I broke down into sobs, using only one hand to support my weight. People who walked in immediately walked back out.

My eyes widened every time my memories flashed through my mind, images like my mums leg getting stuck in the seat mechanism, cutting it off, my baby brother falling into a fire, my dad running off with me, only to get hit by a piece of metal from the planes explosion.

I witnessed it all. Everything, all the deaths, barely anyone survived. Only a few other children, who went to the orphanage with me. The thoughts of being stuck in that place, the horrible owner, EVERYTHING.

Again it was all TOO MUCH for me to handle, I'm still only 12, I don't neeed ptsd to get me

Every

Single

DAY

The memories

The Deaths

The pain I suffered

The scars

It's all leading me into a spiralling depression. Everything would trigger my memories, anyone would trigger them, everyone except

Boris.

He was honestly the only reason I stayed strong, he was my best friend and crush, but neither of the two bros knew about this condition. I have never been able to shake it, ptsd will always stick with me and I know that. I've been longing to tell them But those hesitant thoughts in the back of my head have stoped me hundreds of times.

I think about it too much,, I overthink everything, oh god I'm doing it again. More sobs escaped as the bloody I,ages returned. Then, the door swung open. I looked up to see Boris, who look so worried for me, panic and hurt laced through his eyes.

"(Y/n)..." he Said and picked me up. "Come on, you can tell us what's wrong in the terminal." He said, not wanting to be in the lady's restroom. "T-There's so many people out t-there, just s-stay outside of th-the bathroom." I sobbed, voice shaky. He nodded And took me just outside, as I cried into his shirt.

"(Y/n), what happened? Did someone hurt you!" He asked, rubbing circles into my back. "N-no, I hurt m-myself by co-oming on this tri-ip." I cried. "What do you mean? And (Y/n) please stop crying, it hurts me to see you sad." Boris said, tears in his eyes as he wiped mine, hugging me.

My cheeks flared red but I buried my face in his chest so he wouldn't see. "I should have told you and Bendy this ages ago, but my parents didn't leave me on the side of the road, they died in a plane crash, along with my baby brother who was dropped into a fire, my mothers leg got caught in the seat mechanism and got ripped off, and she is from that, it seemed me and my dad would escape but it exploded as we we're running, and he got killed by the planes burning metal." I Explained.

I looked up and saw tears running down his cheeks. "Oh (Y/n)..." He said."w never wou have brought you along if planes were so traumatic to you." He said, the tears falling to my lap. He smiled at me. "And I promise that I'll tell you if I'm scared of something." I told him. "I really hope you do." He hugged me.

"Come on (Y/n), do you think you can get in board?" He asked and I nodded. "If your with me..." Boris' cheeks turned bright red, aswell has his ears but he nodded. "Of course. Bendy probably looking for us, let's go." He Said, taking my hand in his paws and he,ping me up.

As we made our way towards our gate Bendy ran over to us, panicked. "Where were you (Y/n)?" He asked, hugging me and Boris. "I was so worried, you two are my priorities! Can't have you two getting lost." He said. "I was in the bathroom." I Said. "Then why is your face red and puffy?" He asked.

Fork

"She stubbed her toe." Boris said. "Okay then I believe you, now cmon we need to board the plane." He said and lead us towards where we left our luggage. Once we grabbed it Bendy lead us over to the plane. Another image flashed through my mind as I neared the hosties.

Boris noticed my discomfort and squeezed my hand. "Don't worry, it's all good." He told me. I nodded And gave the hostile my tickets. "You'll be okay, I promise Boris said, taking my hand and walking me through to the plane. I nodded at him. "Thank you so much, for everything." I Said. He smiled as we sat in our seats.

"no problem. I do I cause I love you." He said, blushing. I turned bright red. "Y-You do?" I Asked, shocked. He nodded at me. "Of course i do." And with that he hugged me, which I gladly returned.

Bendy stared at this. "Aww their so cute." He said. "No you say 'I fucking knew it'." Said the bendy from the mer wolf oneshot. "Obviously."

This oneshot's Bendy stared at him, seated in the chair next to him. "Why are you on set?" He asked. "I don't get paid enough to care Ben." Merwolf Dood replied. "Sky got uncreative here anyway, she had a way better storyline but needed to publish a chapter soo......" He said, staring the fourth wall.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, AND MERWOLF BENDY WHY ARE YOU HERE?" Author~Chan/Sky (I changed my 'online' name) Yelled. "Chill." He replied. "It's amusing." Skye's eye twitched. "Look I'm lazy as fuck, but get off set, now."

"No."

Sky sighed, then grabbed Merwolf by the neck and walked off, cursing in german with her Irish accent

Thanks Mom and Dad