Shadow Warriors

(Felix x Dark Warrior!Reader)
in this the reader will already know the questers, she was on a quest with them like a warrior, until she got an offer to be a real warrior and left without them knowing. More will be explained later on.

(P.s there will be two different endings to this chapter, Good ending and a bad ending, though the bad ending will be more interesting :P May add a neutral ending tho)

-

(Y/n) Pov

I began to sharpen my sword as I sat down on a large boulder, my metal armour clanking as I did so. With every movement my blade getting sharper. Honestly I can't help but sharpen it again, I've been fighting way to much lately, it just went blunt.

Once I was finished with my blade I made my way over towards a small lake. I cupped some water in my hands and used it to wash off all the dry blood. I'm now a dark warrior, working for the ruler of the shadow realm. I had always wanted to be a real warrior, and when I got the offer how could I refuse? Even if it meant becoming evil.

My eyes used to be (E/c), but ever since I joined the shadow realms forces, my eyes have been red. (If they were already red suck it up. They were something like brown and now are red anyway so :P )

Before this I was on a quest with some of my old friends, though I abandoned them, to become a warrior, now I'm the best warrior the Shadow Realm has. Though I could not care less about them anymore, all I care about is helping my Master with his goal, to take over the world, this pathetic world.

I suppose it was my first home planet, but I now live within the castle in the shadow realm. My master is Nightmare, the king, and his wife, Nightwalker, Princess Raven is a hybrid, though she lives on earth and well, we call her Raven as it is not her real name. Her parents changed her to be like them and live here a while ago, though she broke free of the spell and is living on Earth. (Okay only Rosy, Angela, Eliza (Possibly) will really know what this is about XD don't ask. I couldn't be bothered to make up more characters).

Though I could not care less, she was a traitor, and there is no place for traitors in the kingdom. In my opinion at least, though those thoughts are private.

I have wiped out the strongest magic users, God's and guardians. Such as Tetradi, guardian of Dimensions, Estrella, God of Heaven and Star, one of the most powerful magic users.(GONNA GET A LITTLE WEIRD, GONNA GET A LITTLE WILD, I AINT FROM ROUND HERE, IM FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION!)

The worlds protection has fallen down extremely low, Tomorrow will be its most vulnerable state, as I plan to kill the final god on my list; Ophelia.

That's when the shadow realm will attack, and take over the Earth, bye bye! I snickered to myself wickedly. Tomorrow, Well I certainly cannot Wait.

I snapped out of my daze when I heard rustling in the bushes behind. I can't be seen by some dumb mortals! I quickly shot up into the trees as five people came through the bushes. "They look familiar... Wait... O-Oh no, they're..." I whispered to myself. "Nonononononono."

I quickly hid within the leaves and morphed into my demon form, so they wouldn't recognise me. My skin turned pale white, with red markings all over my arms, legs and neck. Black gems appeared on my forehead, on larger oval one with two smaller circles on either side of the larger one. My ears grew longer and pointy, large black horns sprouted on top of my head, and a long, red dragon like tail sprouted.

I grinned showing my newly formed fangs as another pair of bloody red eyes appeared. I let out a cackle as negative energy flowed throughout my body. Once the transformation was complete I was now fully a demon.