Dick Grayson x Ballerina!Reader

Start from the beginning

I hopped out the window and got to the dance studio. I was on the rooftop across from it waiting for the bat and birds. I waited for a bit before getting bored. I looked at the time on my wrist computer and got annoyed. Standing here for half an hour isn't very fun. I pulled out Nightwing's contact and called him. He quickly answered.

"We'll be right there after we take out Grundy." He said before hanging up. I sighed annoyed and quickly traced his communicator. I made my way over and heard crashing. I climbed onto the roof and peered in through the window. I saw the whole bat clan here fighting Grundy. I hopped down silently and walked towards Grundy.

"SOLOMON!" I yelled. He looked at me and his eyes softened.

"Kitten get back!" Nightwing yelled at me.

"You know this cat can take care of herself." I said walking towards Grundy. He bend down to my level and pet my head like a cat. I smiled and held his giant hand.

"Grundy let's leave the bats alone and lay down." I said pulling him towards his room but he kept glaring at Batman.

"Bat break into home!" He yelled pointing at them.

"And they'll leave right now. Right Bats?" I said turning my attention to the heroes. They started leaving and once they left up the skylight Grundy turned to me. I could see them looking at me through the skylight. I brought Grundy to his room and got him to fall asleep after a lot of reassuring that they were gone and patching him up. I soon left and met up with the heroes on the roof.

"Are you ok?" Dick asked holding my shoulders. I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"Hey bird brain he was scared! Grundy's brain isn't all there!" I yelled at him annoyed. I pushed him away from me.

"We crashed in and he attacked it was strictly self defense." Batman said.

"Whatever." I grumbled. Nightwing tried talking to me but I flat out ignored him.

"Any ideas where the stolen objects could be?" Red Robin asked. I nodded and went into the studio through a loose panel. I led them down to the girls dressing room sneaking past the groundskeeper.

"Where are we?" Robin asked.

"Girls dressing room. There was noise coming through the ventilation pipes the last few weeks. There has also been a lot of shipments coming in. They said it was props, costumes, backdrops but it's also a good cover for bringing in stolen goods." I said looking around. I used my claws to cut open a hole in the pipes.

"What are you doing?" Red Hood asked.

"She's making it easier for us to hear their conversation." Batman said. I nodded and I could clearly hear the men.

"We just load the crates into the truck and our job is done now let's hurry up before the Bat gets here." One of them said.

"Can't believe the owner of this place works for Two Face. Must be in real deep." A different one said. I think I felt my heart stop. The owner would let this happen. I've never got to meet him but I can't lose this place. I've been dancing here since I was 7.

"Come on Kitten." Nightwing said grabbing my hand. They were already heading in. We hung close to the ceiling there were only 4 guys in here. I slid my goggles on and I could see there were 2 guarding the door and two in the truck. I think it's time to play the Trojan horse.

"Trojan horse." I whispered to Red Robin. He was confused until I jumped down. The henchmen saw me and got startled. They pointed their guns at me.

"Really boys? Dent didn't tell you that I was coming? I'm here to make sure this gets done right." I said flirtatiously walking over to them. They put their guns down and started loading the crates into the truck again. I got into the shipping container and popped a knock out gas pellet where under the drivers seat. It bursted upon impact with the ground and the two guys passed out. I walked back out and saw the crates were almost all in. I walked behind the two guys and smashed their heads together knocking them out and hauled them into the shilling container. I walked over to the other two and quickly knocked them out. I motioned for the heroes to come down.