T W E N T Y - N I N E

Start from the beginning

Mia rolled her eyes, and walked upstairs into her room.

After an hour, Mia and Hayley has grown tired of waiting and decided to go mess with Elijah.

"Rebekah call me." Elijah said, worried and hung up the phone.

"She's still not answering?" Mia asked, and Elijah nodded. "You're worried about her." Hayley mumbled, confused as to what could be so bad, that it had an original worried.

"Frankly, I'm worried that she had something to do with this. She's very displeased with Niklaus, perhaps even conspiring with others." Elijah replied and he looked over to Thierry.

The three of them make their way to the table, and Mia takes a seat in front of him. "You're Thierry right?" Mia asked, already knowing the answer.

"That's right." He answered, paying more attention to his drink.

"My sister is rather fond of you. Strange, she's not typically drawn to unremarkable men. Would you care to explain your sudden magnetism?" Elijah asked, sweetly.

"I don't-" before he could finish the lie Elijah grabbed him by the throat and shoved him against the wall.

"You can either tell him what you know, or we can distribute tiny pieces of you throughout the Quarter." Mia said, waiting for his answer.

Thierry sighed, "She asked me to keep an eye out on witch stuff. I found something, and when I showed her, we were jumped by some guy. He desiccated her with his touch."

The two Originals grew angry with what he had said, "And you left her there like a coward?!"

"What was I supposed to do?! Fight some warlock who took out an Original?!"

"Where was this?" Mia asked, and he debated whether on telling them or not. Elijah was about to put his hand in his chest when he finally spoke out, "The docks, warehouse 57. I was just doing what she asked. You cannot tell Klaus about this."

Mia rolled her eyes snapping his neck, "What a child." She mumbled watching him fall. Elijah nodded, "As if we would listen to him." He added, displeased with being ordered around by a child.

Hayley raised an eyebrow at the two, "Unbelievable."

"I'll get the car." Mia mumbled, Elijah shook is head. "No you two are staying here."

"We can't just stay here! Rebekah is out there." Hayley said stubbornly. "She's right, besides this is a witch..."
Mia said slowly, gathering words she knows will make him say yes.

"And we're vampires, lucky for you I have this all powerful necklace that could be used against him. Should the need arise." Mia said, making Elijah sighed.

"You do not leave my sight, either of you. Understand?"

Mia and Hayley looked at eachother before nodding.

"Understood."

When they arrived at the warehouse, they immediately ran to the body  of Rebekah. Mia grabbed Elijah's phone from his pocket and dialed Sophie's number.