"Oh, there was a distinct look, Scott." Stiles says.

"What look?" Scott asks.

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party." Stiles answers.

"It's not that. It just seems weird going to a different high school's party." Scott corrects.

"God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine." Stiles says.

"How do you know this girl again?" I ask. Stiles just said that he knew this girl way before he met me and Scott, and today's her birthday so we're going to her birthday party and Stiles dragged us along.

"I went to nursery school with her. She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison, no Lydia. Tonight, us two are moving on." Stiles says while pointing towards him and Scott when mentioning Allison and Lydia.

"What about me? What if some guy catches my attention?" I ask. Stiles looks at me with an eyebrow raised and  I shrug with a mocking smirk playing on my lips.

"You're right." Scott says, going back to the previous conversation.

"That's right I'm right." Stiles says.

"Moving on." Scott says. The three of us stop walking. I stand in front of them while they stand face to face.

"Onward and upward." Stiles says dramatically.

"Let's do this." Scott says and I roll my eyes.

"That's what I'm talking about. No-look me." Stiles says. Handshake time.

"Okay." Scott says before the three of us give each other high-fives at the same time and dropping our hands down for a down-low hand slap. I spin around before the three of us walk up to the girls house.

"How does my breath smell?" Scott asks while we walk up the steps to her house.

"Not smelling your breath." I say.

"Do you have any gum?" Scott asks.

"Um, duh." I say before unzipping my small bag, that looks like backpack, and pulling out a piece of gum that I usually keep in a side pocket in the bag. Scott takes it and hands me back the wrapper, I throw it in my bag before zipping it up and slinging it back over my shoulder. When we walk into the house music is blaring, people are everywhere, and girls are squealing out of excitement. The door closes behind us.

"Stiles! Hi." A blonde girl says excitedly. This must be her. She walks up to Stiles excitedly. I watch with a small smile thinking that she's going to hug him. Boy was I wrong.

"Hey. There's the birthday gir--" She cuts him off by pressing her lips against his. I cross my arms in front of my chest and cover my clenched fists with my arms while locking my jaw. When they pull away she stays close to him, too close. I give her a death stare but she doesn't even notice me. I feel Scott staring at me and I can also feel my face heating up.