"It better not be one of your crazy ass schemes." Aizawa said. "Schemes?! How dare you, I'll have you know, I know exactly what I'm doing." She defended himself. "With me having to bail you out." Aizawa mumbled. 

Midnight growled. "Go take a nap or something, Mr. Grouchy pants." 

"You don't have to tell me twice." In seconds, Aizawa turned into a black cat and ran off somewhere to go sleep. 

"Well, that happened." You said. 

Later that night

You were taking a nice hot bath while Deku was washing your hair. "You've been quiet. Something on your mind Sis?" Deku asked.

"Kind of." You sighed. Deku looked at your back seeing a few bruises that formed. "Sorry if it hurts." He said as he gently scrubs your back. "You're fine."

"What's on your mind anyway?" He asked you. 

"Well, I've been thinking about Todoroki." You said while resting your cheek in your palm. "What about him, Did he do something to you?"

"No, he didn't do anything to me. It's just, how are we...you know...soulmates if we haven't even met before?" You asked. 

"I'm not sure, those things just happen honey. In my opinion, you should be excited. I mean...look at him, he's handsome, he's smart. He's a gentleman. You don't find that everyday." Deku said as he rinsed your hair with warm water. 

"I guess your right, but...I'm not even royalty." You got up and turned on the shower head so you can rinse off the remaining suds. 

"You're not  royalty but your a Bad Bitch." Deku said. "Oh I knew that, but thank you dear.~" You and Deku shared a laugh while he grabbed you a towel. 

"But why does Momo hate me because of me and Todoroki?" You asked while drying off. "She wanted him the minute she met him. But the thing with Todoroki, he wasn't looking for anyone. He was going through a phase where he wanted to be alone. So she's basically been obsessive over him" Deku said while picking out your pajamas.

You grabbed a pair of comfortable underwear and slipped them on. "I heard about that attack in the forest (y/n)." Deku said tossing you pajamas. 

"It was defense." You said. "I know that." Deku said. "It's just that now since she's used her magic falsely, she'll have to be revoked in the magic arts." 

"That can happen? You can take away powers just like that?" You asked. "Yeah, mystical creatures work in so many different ways." Deku said while you finished getting dressed for bed. 

He then places a kiss on your cheek. "Night night (y/n)." 

"Goodnight Deku." Just as he was making his way towards the door, there was a knock at it. "(y/n)?" It was Todoroki. 

Deku looks towards you and you gave a nod and Deku opens the door. "Goodnight Todoroki." Deku said leaving. "Goodnight." 

Todoroki walks further into the room and takes a seat next to you on the bed. "I wanted to see how you were feeling."

"I'm feeling fine Shoto. You don't have to worry about me." You smiled at him. "Well, I just wanted to say Goodnight." He placed a kiss on your lips and you kissed back. 

"Good night Shoto." He then places a kiss on your head and leaves the room. Once she closed the door, you fell back on your bed and squealed into your pillow. 

"Oh God, oh God, oh God. He smelt so good! Why am I acting like this all of a sudden?!" You hugged your pillow so tight, it nearly jumped from your death grip.

"He's so...oh God, my lips are tingling." You felt your face heat up. 

"No! No! Go to sleep!" You buried yourself under the many pillows and blankets and you were out like a light. Yet, you started to dream about the handsome vampire prince.

~~~~~

UPDATE FEBRUARY 19th 2021. DUE TO RECENT CHANGES ON WATTPAD. I HAD TO REMOVE A MATURE SCENE TO AVOID THE POSSIBILITY OF MY ACCOUNT BEING DELETED.

THANK YOU.

He lets out a sigh and ran his fingers through his split colored hair. After moments of thinking, he made his way out of the room and down the hall.

Once he made it to his destination, he knocked on the first door and then he knocked on the second door. Then Midnight and Aizawa came out of their rooms.

"Todoroki...what's going on?" Aizawa yawned.

"You have blood on you...what happened? Are you okay?" Midnight asked. 

Todoroki looks down. "I did something bad."

"What did you do? What's going on?" Aizawa asked. Todoroki looks up at the two. "Just follow me, please." Then the two followed him towards his bedroom. Once inside, they saw all they needed to see.

"How did then happen Todoroki?!" Midnight asked in shock. 

"S...She...I...I was sleeping...and I woke up to her...doing stuff to me. I told her to stop...but she kept going...and...she wanted me to mate with her. I didn't want to so I...I bite her...and I couldn't stop."

That's when Aizawa and Midnight walked over towards the bed and wrapped the corpse in the sheets that were spotted with blood. "We'll take care of this, just...clean yourself up." 

Todoroki just stood there, like a scared child. Midnight quickly noticed and walked over towards him. "Shoto, look at me Shoto...it's not like before...its not like that." 

Shoto just gave a nod and Midnight nodded. "Good, you're not like him...let's get you a bath, okay?" Todoroki nods again and Midnight leads him towards the bathroom and closes the door once Todoroki sat in the hot bath water. 

"What are we gonna do?" Midnight asked once they got the body off the bed. "We gotta go out and bury her."

Deep in the forest 

"This would be easier if we used our magic." Aizawa said while digging a hole. "We can't it'll taint our magic. And this isn't really a good thing." Midnight said while holding up a lantern while keeping a lookout.

"This would be a lot easier if you helped me dig." Aizawa said. "I'm the lookout, and this fog isn't really much help."

Aizawa looked up from the hole towards Midnight. "This should be deep enough, now help me lower her." Midnight walked over towards the wrapped up corpse and helped Aizawa lowed her down and then helped Aizawa up and then covered the hole with dirt. 

"I'm sorry it came to this Momo, you were a good student." Midnight sighed. 

"Listen to me carefully; No one and I mean No One can ever find out about this. This was the story; she unexpectedly to the last boat ride out." Aizawa said.

Midnight gave a nod. "What are we gonna do about the prince. He's having flashbacks." 

Aizawa took a second to think about it. "Give him a sleep spell to calm him down. We'll talk to him once he's in the right mindset."

"Fine. Now let's get out of here." Midnight said while blowing out her lantern. "You don't think anyone saw us?" Aizawa asked. 

"No, I don't think so, now let's hurry back."