Chapter 41: Epilogue 2

• Dedicated to all our awesome readers and fans!

Mani’s point of view

Just after Hikaru, Danny, Tam and I were leaving the old mansion Mia caught up to us.

“You could have waited you know!” She said to us all when she was next to Danny. We all mumbled a sorry before we started walking again. “So is Adrian dead now?”

“Yep.” Hikaru said with a smile on his face. That made me wonder; what he would have done to Jordan if we ever saw him again? I shuddered at the thought of it but kept walking, hand in hand with Hikaru. We walked for about two minutes when it started raining. It was only then that I realised that Hikaru had covered me in blood, and in turn I had gotten some on Tam who got some on Danny. The rain washed it off of all of us and I was glad to be sort of fresh and clean.

We had been walking for a little while when we reached the forest that started it all. I looked over at Tam and she gave me a knowing smile. It felt like we had a mind link still and I had to keep mentally slapping myself whenever I tried sending a message to her, I had a feeling that she did the same.

“So, shall we enter?” Mia asked.

“Yes, there is something we have to do here.” Tam and I said in perfect unison. We looked at each other and giggled. Sure we might not have the mind link any more but we were still twins and we still thought the same way!

“What do you have to do?” Danny asked us.

“Actually…I have no idea.” Tam said and then looked at me.

“Neither do I. It just feels like there is something that I have to do.” I said and shrugged. “You guys are free to stay here but Tam and I have to go in there.” I said and Tam nodded. Tam and I started walking into the forest. We looked at each other before turning around to see that everyone was following us anyway. “Thought you would follow us.” I said cheekily.

“Yeah yeah, now let’s go.” Danny said and grabbed Tam’s hand. Hikaru walked up to me and took mine.

“Man I feel forever alone at the moment.” Mia said and we all laughed. Sure she was the only on here that didn’t have her soul mate but it wasn’t like she couldn’t get any guy she wanted. Sure there were those who hated the idea of a hybrid but she had plenty lined up to be her next boyfriend. Tam sighed and started walking again.

“So do you know where you are going?” Hikaru asked us, we were following closely behind Tam and Danny by this point. I hesitated, luckily Tam answered.

“I sort of have an idea.” Tam mumbled. I just made a noise in the back of my throat. We were walking around for a while when suddenly it felt like I was being blinded by a bright light.

I open my eyes and there is a girl standing in front of me. She has very long dirty blonde hair, ears pointed like a werewolves but she smells like a vampire. Her bright blue eyes are also slightly glowing. It takes me a second to realise that the girl looks exactly like me.

“Who are you?” I ask the girl, there is no way that she is Tam.

“I am Aletha. I am you.” The girl says and I stare at her in shock.

“How are you me if I’m alive?!” I say, coming off a little rude but it was only accidental.

“You are my reincarnation.” Aletha says, she seems to be glowing.

“Wait-what?!” I say and start backing away from her, this…thing was crazy!

“Just listen to me, I am your reincarnation and my twin – Aerith – is with her reincarnation now, her’s is Tam.” Aletha says, stepping closer to me than she was before. “Now listen, I am going to give you a special power.”