Chapter 20

I was walking to the area where the whole group hang out. But I was still kind of upset from the memories Mani sent me from when we were five and she also sent me a memory which is fake.

Me dancing with some guy I have never even met before!? Why would she even do that?

But Danny was just following me, poking me taking my powers and giving them back saying. "You didn't tell me what’s wrong, you didn't tell me what’s wrong." He said.

I sighed and started timing every time he took away and gave back my powers. He was just about to jab me again to take away may powers when I turned around and grabbed his hand.

"Jab me one more time I dare you." I said turning around and walking off. He followed me and started poking me.

I stopped. "Why are you now poking me?" I asked.

"Wow Mani was right, you are not that bright." He said.

I stopped then realised what he meant. "HEY! I timed it all. You should not have taken my power away." I said angrily.

"Well you miss timed it and I actually tripped and jabbed you twice and you didn’t realise." He said.

I glared at him "GIVE MY POWER BACK!" I shouted at him. He smiled cheekily "No. If you want it back you better hurry to the group." He said running off.

I was not in the mood for this. I ran as fast as I could and saw the group up ahead. Mani was talking to some girl and Danny was annoying Hikaru who looked pretty upset.

"Mani I need to talk to you but first DANNY GIVE MY FUDGING POWER BACK!" I shouted. Everyone in the group looked like they were going to laugh.

This is because I can’t swear when people are near me. Because I promised Mani I would never. Because when any supernatural creatures promise another supernatural creature something. This weird compulsion thing makes the promise stick.

I don’t know why but around about a year ago I twin promised Mani two things. One to never ever swear in front of people again and even though its only vampires who get the soul mate stuff my mum and I are lucky enough to get it throughout our werewolf family. 

So my second promise to Mani was if I see or meet my soul mate I would tell her in my own way.

But I haven’t found my soul mate. I mean I just like Danny. There is no way in hell he would be my soul mate ever.

"Did you just say fudging?" Danny asked me. I sighed. "Yes I did I made a promise to someone I would never swear near anyone so compulsion makes me keep that promise." I said.

"Try and swear again." Danny said. Great he was going to enjoy this. "Fine only if I get my power back." I said smiling.

"Fine." He said running up to me and jabbing me. "Cracker head." I said turning and going to Mani. Danny and Hikaru both looked confused. Mani was laughing.

At least she knew what words I meant. "Now Mani, I need to talk to you." I said. She looked at me confused and got up.

"Yeah what is it?" She asked. "Why did you send me those fake memories of us sneaking out and going to a night club?" I asked her.

She looked at me shocked. Hikaru looked pretty angry. "I blocked you out though." She said. I looked at her. "Then how come I got the memory?" I asked her.

Hikaru walked away. I saw Mani was about to cry and she ran after him. "Hi I'm Mia." I heard a voice say behind me.

"HI MIA I'M DANNY AND THIS IS TAM!" Danny said going to jab me. I gave him a death stare and he took a step back.