Chapter 22

‘Tam, can I please take over? I need to talk to Mani’I heard my wolf say. ‘Fine, but don’t take long like last time Mannaro.’ I thought. Mannaro was my wolfs name. It means werewolf in Italian. It’s that because its related to one of the very first werewolves. So its related to the elder.

“Mannaro wants to come out and talk to Mani.” I said to Danny. “Mannaro?” He asked raising an eyebrow. “Oh right, my wolf.” I said. He nodded his head. ‘Don’t do anything to Danny.’ I thought to Mannaro. ‘Wouldn’t even think of it.’ Mannaro thought.

I let my aura out and let Mannaro take over. Then Mannaro blocked me out. “HEY! THAT WAS NOT PART OF THE DEAL!” I shouted to the brick wall as my voice echoed through the path. This always happened with Mannaro. “Stupid traitor. Oh look at me, I’m Mannaro and I can block the person I have to share with.” I said out loud.

I kicked the brick wall. “FUDGE!” I shouted I growled I hated this. I walked down the path even though it wasn’t going anywhere it was better than just sitting around. Knowing Mannaro I would be here for a while.

About half an hour of walking I stopped. An idea came to my head. I closed my eyes and focused my aura again. When I opened my eyes I saw the wall of the lounge room. I turned around and saw Mannaro, Mani, Hikaru and Danny standing there. “HA IN YOUR FACE!” I shouted. I then realised no one could hear me.

I was in the spirit world so I couldn’t hear a word they were saying, they didn’t even know I was there. I sighed and sat down and watched them talk. “Man I wish I could read lips now.” I said. I watched them talk when I heard a noise up stairs.

“I’m guessing you all didn’t hear that.” I said. I got up and walked to the bottom of the stairs. When I looked up I saw the strange black figure I have seen every time I have gone into the spirit world. I tried to run and I wanted to run. “W-w-w-who are you?” I asked trying to be brave. But I wasn’t.

I really wanted Mani with me now. She would destroy that thing. It started walking down the steps. I still couldn’t move. It started saying something in a weird language I seemed to understand. “I thought I killed you and put you to rest years ago. Well then Aerith I shall take you soul yet again.” The creature said.

Hey wait hold on. I AM NOT AERITH,I AM TAM SO SHUT YOUR FUDGING BUTT UP!” I shouted. I tried to move but I couldn’t.  “Oh my Aerith you seem to be scared, is it because your brat of a sister Aletha is not here?” The creature said again.

“I keep telling you, I am Tam, not this AERITH, WHO IS ALETHA AND LET ME GO!” I shouted. The creature laughed and kept walking over to me. That’s when I came up with a plan. “Hopefully this works.”  I said.

I took a deep breath. I thought about hitting myself. I felt myself go flying backwards. I opened my eyes and saw I was back in Mannaro’s mind. I sighed and leaned against the brick wall. “I am NEVER doing that again.” I said.

I felt the brick wall slowly disappearing.  I sighed and fell backwards. I opened my eyes to see Mani, Hikaru and Danny standing in front of me. Looking at the door. I turned around and saw Mum and Dad. “Ummmmm hi?” I said.

“Tam, Mani who are these boys?” Dad asked all protective. “Our friends from school we were just doing homework.” Mani said. I looked over at dad and I could tell he didn’t believe her. “Mani, we can tell you are lying now please tell the truth.” Mum said.

‘What should we do?’ I thought to Mani. ‘Suck it up, I guess.’ She thought back. “Mum, Dad this is Danny my boyfriend.” I said mumbling the last bit. “Your what!?” Dad asked shocked. “Hikaru is Mani’s boyfriend.” I said. I felt Mani hit the back of my head.

“Well then its nice to meet you boys if I c-“ Dad started saying before Danny and Hikaru tried running off. Dad grabbed one of them Mani and I got up. ‘I bet its Hika.’ She thought to me. ‘Hika?’ I asked her.

‘I decided Hikaru deserved a nick name.’ She thought. ‘Yeah its most likely Hikaru.’ I thought back. I saw dad pull Danny back into the room. “Sucked in Tam.” Mani said. I mind hit her and she fell forward a little.

I face palmed. “So who is this?” Dad asked. Danny looked over at me. ‘He shouldn’t of done that.’ Mani thought to me. ‘SHUT UP!’ I thought mind hitting her. “So your Danny lets go talk.” Dad said dragging Danny into the kitchen.

“I really have to get going sir.” Danny said trying to leave. “Have a seat Daniel.” Dad said pointed to a chair and Danny sat down and glared at dad for using his full name. Dad pulled down the kitchen light so it looked like Danny was being talked to by the fbi or something. “Jenna can you please take Mani and Tam upstairs?” Dad said. Mum nodded her head.

Danny looked at me with please don’t leave me here alone look. I mouthed sorry to him and got up and left. I sat on the top step and tried to listen in. I couldn’t hear a word they were saying.

It was quite muffled talking for about ten minutes then I heard laughter. Mani and I looked at each other. ‘Wanna see whats going on?’ She thought to me. I nodded my head and we got up and went down. Dad and Danny walked into the lounge room.

“I approve of him Tam.” Dad said smiling. He looked over at Mani. “But yours I don’t know.” He said. We both face palmed. “Okay well it was awesome meeting you but I really have to go.” Danny said. “Goodbye Danny.” Dad said.

Danny came over and gave me a hug. “Byeeee.” He said. He waved goodbye to Mani and left. One he left I turned around and glared at dad. “What?” dad asked innocently.  I walked out of the room angrily.

The next day I was still freaked out about what happened. There was no way I could tell Mani or else she would know of the evil power I have. I pushed the thoughts away and walked down into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. “ready for school?” Mani asked. I nodded my head and we left shouting goodbye to Mum and dad.

We arrived when the bell went and we went to our first class which was the class we had together. I sat down and about half way through the lesson I started getting a head ache. I looked down and saw my aura glowing.

“Umm Tam whats wrong with you aura?” Mani asked. Mia, Mani, Danny and Hikaru looked scared. I closed my eyes then opened them again to see I was standing up. I was back in the spirit world. I made myself come back and I sat up.

“What happened?” Danny asked. “Oh nothing don’t worry. But then my aura started glowing again. This was bad.

____________________________________________________________________________

Quick reminder the pic at the side is Mannaro Tams wolf form :3