Chapter 6

Tam's Point Of View.

I overheard Mani thinking all this stuff and I turned to see a guy in the tree 'Dayuuuuuuuum' I thought to her. 'Shut up!' She thought back, I turned around to focus on finding Danny. I notice a blur around me. He was running around me in circles! So he thinks that he is this smart for doing this? I will show the idiot who is more awesome!

I jumped up and over him and he stopped. "I like your werewolf form its cute." He said teasingly. I growled, I hated when people called me cute. I ran full speed at him. He dodged and ran off again. ‘Tam how about you calm down a little?’ I heard Mannaro think to me. Okay so werewolves can speak to their wolf forms, sometimes Mannaro takes over for me when I’m bored but not today.

'Yeah. You do suck.' Mani thought to me. 'SHUT UP!' I thought back as I mind hit her and she fell forward a little. I sensed Danny coming and went to turn around when he jabbed me in the side, I turned around and glared at him. He smiled and ran off. He ran off! That was un-called for! We’re in the middle of training and he runs off! ‘Scardy cat.’ I thought.

I focused my energy to turn back into my human form but I didn’t work. I tried again but it still didn’t work. 'Mani help!' I thought. Next thing I saw Mani right in front of me. Did she magically get faster? "What’s wrong?" She asked. I couldn’t speak because nothing would come out so I thought to her.

'I can’t change back into my human form.' She took a step forward. "What do you mean you change back?" She asked. 'Well my opponent jabbed me in the side and now I can’t change back.' I thought.

"That must be their special ability. What was their name?" She asked. I thought for a moment. 'Don’t laugh I can’t remember his name but its Hayley's older brother.' I thought. ‘You’re an idiot.’ Mannaro thought to me. ‘Well do you remember his name?’ I thought back. ‘No.’ She thought. ‘Exactly!’ "Okay lets go find him then." She said walking away and I followed. It probably looked weird with me following Mani, because this school was weird and the supernatural creatures were friends and only friends with their same creature type.

About forty minutes of looking I saw him up ahead. "HEY!" Mani shouted. He turned and saw us coming he ran up to us. "Sooooo what’s up?" He asked. "Don’t be a smart ass now one what is your name and two what did you do to Tam?" Mani asked. "I’m Danny and bye." He said running off. That annoyed me. 'I’m going after him stay here.' I thought and chased after Danny.

Sorry its short :l any way comment what you like and the picture at the side is Danny. c: