Chapter 31🔞

When I said "Awww", Jungkook got a call so he picked up the phone and saying " Claro mamá ya vamos, adiós mamá". My face was confused. Like what was jungkook saying in the phone . He said " Babe, that was mom, we have to get dressed because mom wants to see you ". Then my face was shocked and I said " Wants to see me ". He said " Yes, babe". I stayed quiet and went to bathroom without any comment . While I was taking shower jungkook came in. I was embarrassed. And I said "jungkoo... " Before I even complete he said " Sh sh sh, don't speak ".....

" Warning⚠: Mature content ( smut content) if you don't feel comfortable or don't like this things pls don't read 🚨⚠....
..........................

" Jungkoo.... " "Shhh shhhhh, don't talk" Jungkook said while putting his finger on my lips to shut my mouth. I'm all naked, I can feel the member, I put my hands on my face for how embarrassed I am, " Babygirl it's fine " He took my hands and put them down.....

He grabbed my neck and started kissing my neck, I softly moaned. He started giving me hickeys while his other hand was on my chest, his hand was going down down until he reached to my stomach he reached in my pussy and started rubbing my cl*t "Ahh.... " I moaned then bite my bottom lips, he let me face him, he kissed my lips while rubbing faster then he insert two fingers my pussy, " Ahhh, k-kook... " I moaned even more, he kissed me to shut me up.... " Look at my eyes " He said while his fingering me, I looked at his eyes " You like that huh??!! " He bite my bottom lip, I nodded...... " Faster faster " I said, I can feel something was coming... He thrusts his finger faster " I'm c- Cumming " , he thrust so fast his finger as I come out his finger, then he rubbed my cl*t for the last time, my legs were shaking a little bit " That was good hearing you screaming my name princess " He said while smirking...
______________________

he said " That was fun right babe ". I said " Yes, but don't ever do that again I was embarrassed ". He said by flirting " Aww, Don't make yourself that you don't want I can feel that you want more, babe, why don't.... ". Before he complete his sentence I said " No,that's no happening". He laughed, so I went to the room and saw a sexy dress.

I went running to the dress and I said " OMG , this dress is amazing". Jung look came out with a nice black suit he look handsome on it. I can't stop looking at him his so handsome like bloody hell, He said " Are you going to stare at me like that??". I said " Umm, no, I will change right now ". While I was grabbing the dress Jung look took my arms and pulled me into him and my towel fell down, I just rushed picking up my towel from my embarrassment and he said " How do I look?? ". I said" You look........... Handsome, babe ". I ran to the bathroom and then I wore my dress and jungkook said " You shouldn't ran like that babe, oh and by the way I saw everything ". I was more embarrassed and ashamed, and I couldn't stop being shy and my face turned red. He said " Go out babe, I want see you ". So I went out, he was scanning me from down to up. He said " Holy sh*t, you look beautiful and sexy ". And I said " You look handsome and hot on fire, babe". I wear my black high heels and went in the VIP car. It was amazing. The whole ride was awkward but suddenly in the car jungkook put his hands on my leg and tugging it. I said whisper " Not here,jungkook". He said " I can't wait until we return home".....
_______________________
Unedited ♡

Hey angels ,
How are you all??! I hope you doing great... So... There is a mature content in this Chapter if you don't want to read it or not feeling comfortable just scroll down you will see more yk what I mean??!!... And pls don't report my story , if you don't like it then either skip this part or just don't read it... Plss