Chapter 29

" Why in front of her??!! " Jungkook said. I laughed while I'm holding my phone, " Your my boyfriend, I don't care if she likes it or not " I said. He turned me to face him and took my phone and throw it away , " Why??!! Not my phone " I said we both are angry to each other's.

I give him my back again ,he turned me to look at him again  " Why did you do like this?? " He asked. "Did what??!! You we're talking to her and she's wants both of you to talk so..??!!" I said, then, He took me and push me to the wall then I flinched," I was going with you but you pushed me "he said. " Both of you are assholes,especially you , you were flirting and touching is like I don't exist" I said. His face was angry, damn I never saw Jungkook that mad before...... " No, I haven't seen those people after I moved to LA " ," Wait you just called me an ASSHOLE, DO YOU MEAN IT??! " He said , he started to shouting . I couldn't speak or tell him that I was jealous so I kept staring at the floor and my tears started to fall  , I couldn't even tell him that I'm sad or anything so I kept quiet.  " Y/N, look at me " He said. I Hesitate to look at him from how embarrassed I am. " Y/N,look At Me " He said again. He put his finger on my chin then lift it up to look at him, my tears was still falling from my eyes. he wiped my tears with his fingers and let me sit in the bed, " I'm sorry y/n ,if I shouted at you, I was just mad and angry for what you did " He said. I took a deep breathe ,i wiped my tears " I'm sorry for being like this,but to be honest I was jealous and scared that sila will take you from me,and if you didn't see it, she was looking at me,like I was some dirty girlfriend or something "I said. He laughed " Ignore her, she's jealous because your with me. Y/N remember the promise ring that I gave it to you,I will never let a girl touch me because I choose you " He said. I was happy when he said those but I was sad that I made him upset. " Hey baby, don't be sad that you upset me, every Relationship have arguments, it's okay " He said and hugged me and pulled back, " Are we okay now??!! " He said again. I nodded my head.

It's about sleeping time,but Jungkook grabbed my neck " I missed kissing you " He said and started kissing my neck.......
                 ___________________
Edited ♡