Chapter 5

Jungkook POV:

Taehyung knocked in my door and came inside. "Jungkook, they are here" He said." Thanks V , you can go but can you send me one of the maid" I said. Taehyung" Nodded and went.
After 1 min
One of the maid came knocked in the door and came inside, "Yes, sir. Do you want something? " She said. "come with me down" I said . We went down and saw Y/N, her sister, and her grandmother," Sara can you take Claire and her grandmother to the guest room" I said . She nodded and took them. I was looking at Y/N. She was looking beautiful but fine.
*****************

Y/NPOV:

Jungkook is looking at me, the maid went already . Jungkook started to look at me from up to down. Then he took my hand and took me to his room. I removed my hand from his and looked at him . " What??why are you looking at me like that??" He said ." Oh your confused, so... I will say it straight, from now on you will be staying with me and if you escaped your sweet loving family will be killed". He said. And he then left.
Bruh, who does he think he is?? Not because his the boss he can boss on me.
No ones POV:

I ran after him " Jungkook, come here". He kept walking and walking without answering me. So I just we went back to his room and sat there.
Such a jerk, who does he think he is to do this or order me??.

I have school and what about my school?? Am I going to do??. Lots of Questions going inside my mind... And this jerk have to answer me or else I'mma beat his as*...
_____________________

Edited ♡

Can you plss follow me in insta, if you want any updates of my story and any other story that I will be doing. My insta: devils_Taekook :)