Chapter 6

Jungkook POV:

When I left Y/N and came back she was in my bed ,I can see that she is mad and confused. " I'm here now what you want??" I said. " Why did you bring me here??" She said. " I didn't like that your sitting there in your house alone,you need some safety, so I bring you her " I said. She stand up " I don't need your help,i can defend myself and my family " She said while she's angry. " First low your voice, you will not need my help now but later you will , I will leave you to call me down for a moment and don't try to escape because you will get punished" I said. I closed the door and left her to calm down. I went to the guest room, to see Y/N's Grandmother. I went and I go down in my knees in front of her so that I will talk to her and " Hi Grandma, I would like to tell you that make yourself home and if you need anything just Call me or Sara the maid,this will be your new house it's much safer" ." Thank you, Son but who are you? " She said. " My name is Jungkook and I'm the owner of this house" I said. She nodded and patted my hair.

Y/n POV:

Jungkook left me to calm down ,but I went to check on grandma but I saw Jungkook was talking to grandma. I was going to leave them to chit chatting , " Oh Y/N come here,sit with us " Grandma said. So I seat with my grandma with Jungkook and he was smirking. So we where chit chatting , " Grandma can I take Jungkook ,i want him for a moment??" I said. She nodded, so I took him and we went to the room. "Did you calm down or not yet?? ,i'm not talking to you if your not calming yourself down " He said. " Yes ,i'm calm now, tell me why did you bring us here when I don't need your help and I can defend myself and my family " I said. " As I said, you can't be by yourself alone , and yes I know that you can defend yourself, but what is you got hurt , can you still defend yourself?? " He said. I stayed quiet because he was right but why does he care. " If we are staying her, at least tell me those stranger, and you have to tell me everything ,because i'm not going to be a potato staying in this house and not knowing anything about it " I said. He nodded , " Anything else" He said. " Look, I know that you said that your letting to leave her in your house for safety, why do you care about us?? And I know there is something you want to tell me but I will be waiting for you to answer my questions " I said. " Because I have a kind heart and I care " He said with his cute smile.

Did I just called him cute, his nothing but a jerk, but jerk cute not gonna lie.

" Yeah right, all I see is some jerk, as* hole in front of me " I said. He took my arms and pushed me in the wall and while his hands on my arms he was holding my arms so tight more tight, " Ouchhh!! Jungkook what are you doing?? That hurts" I said. I tried to let go but he was so strong , " What did you just said?? I'm a as*hole and jerk!! Just watch and see " He said , he let go my arms which already red thanks to him but then he punched the wall " This for the calling me an as* hole " He said, again he punched the wall with his left hand " and this for calling me a jerk " He said. And then he punch the wall for the third time with his both hands , his hands were red and some fingers were bleeding , but I ran to jungkook's room and I cried...
_______________________

Edited ♡

Hey angels,
I changed some things in this story and i will be changing in the other chapters to make it look nice and interesting to read  , if there is any spelling mistakes pls let me know and I will edit it .