Chapter 25

Y/n POV

I woke up and did my morning routine and then I wore red half shoulder top with ripped jeans

( This is not Y/N but this the clothes that she wore it).

With Converse high shoes, I ate my breakfast and took the coffee, I knocked the door then came inside the office of jungkook, Taehyung was there already , " Good morning Babe, Good morning tiger " I said then smiled and gave jungkook the coffee, " Good morning princess " , " Good morning pancake " They said and smiled, " Um babe, can we go to the school to know when is the graduation and as well I want to see my friends " I asked him, " Yeah sure, of course your going to introduce me to them, right princess??!! " He said and looked at me, I chuckled the nodded, " I have only some works to do and we can go okayy " He said , I nodded my head...

10 min skipped....

I signed from boredom, " Is my princess bored??!! " Jungkook coming toward me , I nodded , he giggled " Okay we can go now " He said......

We went to the car and Tae is driving the car but it was an awkward drive it's so silent , jungkook was beside me so I rapped my arm in his arm and put my head on his shoulder . .

After 10 min skipped..

We finally arrived to the school , we parked in the parking lots , I got out from the car, everybody started staring at us Me and jungkook and Tae, which made me little uncomfortable, I went inside the school, " Y/Nnnnnnnn " Someone shouted, I look behind me it was jennie and jisung, " Y /N, we missed you so much " They both hugged me , I hugged them back tightly, " Hey guys, I missed both of you too " I said while smiling, " Why you didn't come see you pabo??!! " Jisung said, I looked at jungkook and Tae then I looked back to them , they noticed them " Oh, who are those people??!!! " Jennie whispered, I chuckled " This is my fiance jungkook and on my left side is his best friend and also my best friend Taehyung " I said and smiled while introducing them to Jennie and jisung, they smiled to them, " Kookie, Tae meet my best friends "

" This is jisung, my guy best friend, I trust him so much, oh by the way his gay so don't be jealous when I'm with him " I said and laughed

" This is Jennie, my bestie , yeah I know she's beautiful " I said and I laughed again..

"Nice to meet you both of you " Jungkook said and smiled, " Nice to meet you too , but wait!! " Jennie said, I was confused " I saw jungkook was in TV but I didn't focused what they're saying " Jennie said putting her finger on her chin  thinking, " Oh yeah, he is a..... " I was about to talk and say it but someone interrupted me " Of course his familiar , his handsome with his left guy, they both look handsome and sexy " Irene said and her best friend Alexa beside her..

Ah of course the popular mean girl have to show up , I wish I can punch her in her beautiful face, I want to ruin her face.

Whenever Irene and Alexa appear in front of me my anger starts to come , I went from 0 to 100 , " What do you want Irene???! " I said while crossing my arms and standing in the middle front of Tae and jungkook , " Oh, that's how you greet your friends Y/N??!! " Alexa said while smirking , " Friends??!! " I said and laughed, " Your so hilarious Alexa, no your not my friends??!! " I gave her my rest b**ch face. Irene walked toward jungkook trying to touch him " What are you doing??!! " Jungkook said, " You will be mine, what you do you think??!! " Irene said while smirking, " Take your hands off of my man " I said , my body was boiling and I can feel burn, I went in front of jungkook, " How a handsome guy be with an poor ugly girl??!! " Irene said , " Look at yourself in the mirror first and then talk, my girl is prettier than you " Jungkook said, " Y/N slayer more than you, and the beauty is in the personalities , my pancake doesn't have only beauty in personality, she also have a beautiful natural face than your unnatural face " Taehyung said and smirked , my anger started to go from what jungkook and Tae said, I was proud of them to be honest , Irene and Alexa looked at them by anger, " Baby kookie, tell them who you are??!! " I said while smirking, " Are you sure??!! " Jungkook said, I nodded, " I'm the boss of the *The Black dragon mafia* one of the most famous mafia " Jungkook said , Irene and Alexa and Jennie and jisung were shocked , Irene and Alexa left the place without saying a word, " I have to go to the principal , I will be right back okay " I said to Jennie and jisung, jungkook and Tae followed me , " You can stay here, I will get in alone , don't need partner " I said and smiled, I knocked the door and went inside, " Good afternoon Mrs. Jiyoo " , " Good morning Y/N, how are you??!! " Principal said smiling, " I'm doing well thank you for asking how about you??! " I asked " I'm doing well as well, so let me guess your here to know when is the graduation right??!! " She said , I nodded , " Well, the graduation next week " , " Oh ok, Thanks Mrs jiyoo " I said then I stand up and bowed then left her place....
           ______________________
Edited ♡
Hey angels,
How are you all??!! I hope your doing well, so... Here are some pics of Jennie and jisung and Irene and Alexa  ↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡