I love you- Part 2

Amy POV

I sat in the chair, crying for what seemed like forever until I heard the familiar clip clopping of heels on the hard floor. I looked up and saw Felicity. She immediately ran over and engulfed me in a huge hug.

"What's wrong?" she asked as she pulled away.

"It's Oliver. I finally told him how I feel and he rejected me."

Felicity frowned before quickly turning and walking away. Before leaving the base, she stopped and turned to me.

"Let me fix this."

I nodded and she walked out. I just sat there feeling numb for what seemed like forever until I heard footsteps. I looked up and saw Oliver walking towards me.

"What do you want?" I asked spitefully.

He sighed, walked up close to me and got to my level.

"Can we please talk?" he asked, taking my hands.

I blew out an unsteady breath before nodding.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. Ever since I got back from the island, I've been cold and distant. I don't know how to act around people- let alone express deep emotions. What I'm trying to say is I wanted to tell you this, but I didn't know how. I love you- always have, always will."

I looked into his eyes and I knew he was telling the truth. I flung my arms around him and he did the same. We remained in a tight embrace until he pulled away and placed his lips on mine.