I love you

Dedicated to language-rogers (love the username by the way 😊)

Oliver POV

Amy and I were back to back- HIVE operatives surrounding us. The odds weren't good. I have her arm a gentle squeeze before quickly loading my bow and firing it. My focus intensified as I took down the operatives one by one. Gunshots rang around me, but the noises didn't distract me. I only relaxed when I knew they were all dealt with.

"O...Ollie."

I spun round and saw Amy lying on the floor, blood pouring out of a wound in her abdomen. I rushed over to her, dropped to my knees and cradled her in my arms.

"Hold on. You're going to be fine."

She nodded and wrapped an arm round my neck. I tucked one arm under her knees and wrapped the other round her back before lifting her off the ground.

"Ah shit that hurts." she hissed.

"I'm sorry- we'll be there soon." I assured her.

I ran all the way back to base and lay her on the medical table. I quickly worked on her wound. Thankfully, the bullet had missed all the vital organs so it was a quick patch-up job. Once I was done, I helped her to sit up.

"How you feeling?" I asked her.

"Like shit." she said, smiling.

I smiled and said "I hate to say this but you won't be going on any missions for a while."

She pouted and said "Awh really? That sucks."

"I know it does, but I'd rather have you out there with me in the best condition possible than have you hurt yourself more because you did too much too soon." I said.

She sighed and said "Alright Arrow- you win."

I smiled and helped her off the table. Her knees immediately buckled, but I quickly caught her and helped her stand up. Before I knew what was happening, her lips were on mine. I was too shocked to do anything. When she finally pulled away, I looked into her eyes.

"I love you Ollie. I have for a while but didn't want to say anything- until today."

I quickly pulled a chair over, sat her down and walked out of the base.

Amy POV

I watched as Ollie walked out of the base. I was dumbfounded- did I do something wrong? Did he like me too? Does he hate me for what I did? I pulled my knees up to my chest and began to cry.

How could I have been so stupid? A man like Oliver Queen would never love a damaged girl like me. I don't know why I ever thought I had a chance.

Hey guys!
I hope you enjoyed this imagine. If anyone has a request, please let me know and I will do it for you 😊😊