Oneshot 5 Part 1

"Alice, watch your back!" dad shouted.

I spun round and hit the trainer in the head with my wooden stick.

"Thanks." I said.

"You know, I never expected you to come this far in 3 months." he said.

"And I never thought that the CEO of Merlyn Global Group was my father and I would be trained as an international assassin." I said.

Dad laughed, sat on a bench and asked "But would your life be as awesome if I wasn't?"

I sat down beside him and said "No. In fact, I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you."

"You can't dwell on that. He's gone and he will never hurt you again." He said.

Suddenly, the door burst open and the man I have feared for all my life was standing there.

"Hello darling. Miss me?" he asked, smirking.

I glared at him before pulling out my sword and taking a fighting stance.

"Alice, no!" dad said.

"I want to do this." I said.

He smiled again before pulling a small knife from his pocket and running at me. I quickly dodged him and sliced his arm. He spun round and ran at me again, but I easily deflected his attack and sliced his shoulder. This time, he threw his knife at me. I put my hands up to block it, but I felt it lodge into my chest. I collapsed to the floor.

"No!" dad yelled before throwing a knife into his head.

Dad quickly ran over, knelt beside me and lay me in his arms.

"Stay with me Alice, please." He said.

"I'll try." I croaked out.

"Save your breath." He said as he placed a hand on my cheek.

I let a small tear roll down my cheek. I could feel myself slipping away and my father couldn't do anything to stop it. All of a sudden, I saw Ra's al Ghul at the door, looking around in shock.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Her ex showed up and stabbed her. She wanted to fight him. I tried to stop her, but she wouldn't listen to me." Dad replied.

Ra's crossed to us, knelt on the other side of me and asked "Will you devote yourself to the League, uphold our standards, carry out all orders and honour me as your leader?"

"What are you doing?" dad asked him.

"Saving her life. Well, what is your answer?" he asked.

I nodded and Ra's smiled.

"Take her to the Lazarus Pit." He said before standing up and walking out of the room.

Dad quickly picked me up and ran out of the room. My vision began to go blurry and the last thing I saw was dad looking at me with a worried expression.