Oneshot 14

Dedicated to BillieJoxClarke

Oliver POV

I stood there in shock. The pit didn't work. Thea was gone and there's no way to bring her back. I saw Becky crying beside her body. She'd known too much suffering in her life- and most of it was my fault. I walked over, crouched down beside her and pulled her into a hug.

"Come on, let's take her home." I said, kissing her temple.

She nodded and stood up. I scooped Thea into my arms and we both walked out of the resurrection room and out towards the plane. I can't believe I failed Thea. I promised that I would protect her and I couldn't. I looked to Becky and I knew that I wouldn't let history repeat itself.

"Oliver, stop!"

We turned round and saw Malcolm running towards us. We waited for him and he stood beside Becky.

"Before you go, Becky needs to know something." he said.

I immediately knew what he would say.

"No. She doesn't need to hear anything from you." I snapped.

Becky POV

I whipped my head round and stared at Ollie. What doesn't he want me to know?

"What is it Malcolm?" I asked, facing him.

"Becky, no." Oliver said firmly.

"Stop it Oliver. I want to know." I snapped.

I turned to Malcolm and said "Go on."

He nodded and handed me a folder. I opened it and my breath got caught in my throat when I saw the first page.

DNA test results

Individual- Rebecca Queen

Findings show that the biological parents are:

-Moira Queen
-Malcolm Merlyn

I looked at Oliver, hate in my eyes.

"You knew, didn't you?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes.

"Becky, I..." he began.

"Save it. I don't want to hear it." I said, stepping away from Oliver.

"Becky, don't do this." he begged.

"You lied to me Oliver. I can't trust you! You need to go." I said.

"I'm not leaving you." he said with rising authority.

"No! I'm staying with my father and you can't stop me." I barked.

Defeated, Oliver turned and walked into the distance. I sighed and faced my dad. He opened his arms and I immediately flew into them. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. Suddenly, the emotional strain of everything fell on top of me like a tonne of bricks and I collapsed to my knees. Dad kept a good grip on me and helped me to my feet.

"You're OK now Becky. You're safe." he said, tightening his grip on me.

"Am I though? What if the man that killed Thea comes for me too?" I asked as we walked back inside.

"He won't come for you. I promise. However, there are many other enemies that may hurt you in the future. I can teach you to protect yourself from them." he said.

I stopped, looked up at him and asked "Would you really do that for me?"

He nodded and said "There's nothing I wouldn't do for my daughter."

I smiled, pulled him into a hug and said "I love you dad."

"I love you too."