Crazy little thing called love

Dedicated to jennameredith5

Ally POV

I walked into Queen Consolidated, ready to start a new chapter in my life. I went straight to the top floor, dropped my bags and knocked on Mr. Queen's door.

"Come in."

I stepped in and locked eyes with my new boss.

Oliver POV

"Come in." I said.

I look up from my paperwork and locked eyes with the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Her blue eyes sparkled and her brown hair was elegantly styled in a bun with a few curled strands loose. Her suit perfectly accentuated her figure and... Dammit Oliver, snap out of it! She gave me a warm smile and I returned it.

"Mr. Queen, I'm Ally, your new assistant." she said, extending her hand.

I shook it and said "Pleasure to meet you Ally. Now, I need to warn you, this job is tough. Not only will you have to deal with me, you'll be dealing with Miss Rochev. The work will be fast paced and I expect your best every day."

She nodded, put her hands behind her back and said "I'm sure I can handle it."

****
Ally POV

It's been a hectic 2 months, but it's been amazing. I've overcome every challenge and completed all tasks given to me promptly. As a matter of fact, I'd just handed in the finance report for the financial year.

"Excellent work Ally."

"Thank you Mr. Queen."

"Please, call me Oliver." he said, smiling.

I smiled and replied "OK, Oliver. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"No, thank you." 

I turned and began to walk away when a hand wrapped around my arm. I turned round and was met with Oliver's mesmerising eyes. I had to admit, he was very attractive and I did have feelings for him, but it wouldn't be appropriate for me to act upon it.

Oliver POV

Ally was going to leave the room, so I jumped up and put my hand on her arm. She turned round and it took all of my composure to not kiss her then and there. I'd never fell for a woman as hard as I fell for her.

"What's wrong?" she asked me.

I decided to surrender to my feelings, so I pulled her close to me and placed my lips on hers. She froze up a bit, but relaxed after a few seconds and kissed back. I snaked my arms around her waist and she put her arms around my neck. We pulled apart after a few seconds.

"So I guess the feelings mutual?" I asked.

She smiled and roughly pulled me down to her level and our lips met again.