Oneshot 8 part 2

Reader POV

I slowly opened my eyes. My vision was blurry and my limbs felt numb. I tried to move but something stopped me. I blinked a few times and saw that I was tied to a chair. I tried to loosen the ropes, but nothing happened.

"Well, well, well. What have we here?"  a voice said.

A chill went through my spine as my eyes met the eyes of Damien Darhk.

"What do you want?" I asked him, venom in my voice.

"Straight to the point. I like it. You're here because you are important to the Green Arrow." he said.

"Slight problem there- I don't know who he is!" I yelled.

What Darhk didn't know was that I knew Oliver was the Green Arrow and I have since he got back from the island.

"Oh I think you do. Tell me who he is and I'll spare your life." he said.

Before I could reply, a window shattered to my left and Oliver, dressed as the Green Arrow, came swinging down. He landed, drew his bow and aimed it straight at Darhk's chest.

"Let her go!" he yelled.

Darhk suddenly raised his arm and I felt my airway closing. I was gasping for air as Oliver was screaming at Darhk to let me go.

"No. She means something to you, and I want to destroy your world completely." he said.

Before he could kill me, an arrow sailed into his chest. I felt my airway open again and I began to take big gulps of air.

"(Y/N), you're OK. I'm here now. You're safe." he said as he knelt in front of me.

"Oliver..." I began.

"How do you know?" he asked.

"I'm not stupid. I've known about this since you got back from the island." I replied.

He nodded and said "Let's get you out of here."

Oliver cut my binds, picked me up bridal style and carried me all the way to his apartment. As soon as he placed my feet on the ground, I pulled him into a hug. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and squeezed tightly.

"Thank you Ollie." I said.

"Anything for you." he replied.

I broke the hug and looked at him. His eyes were full of an emotion I couldn't figure out.

"Oliver, what's wrong?" I asked.

Oliver POV

"Oliver, what's wrong?" she asked.

I didn't want to say it, but I was in love with (Y/N). When I think about it, I always have been in love with her.

"(Y/N), I have to tell you something." I said.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I've had this on my mind for a while now and after tonight, I need to say it. I love you (Y/N) and I always have. Your smart, kind, beautiful and strong. You always bring out the best in me and I would hate to lose you. I nearly did and that made me realise I've been stupid." I said.

"Oliver, I..." she began.

Before she could finish, I pulled her close to me and crashed my lips to hers. She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss. After a few minutes, we pulled apart.

"I love you Oliver." she said.

"I love you too (Y/N)."

I hope you like it abrebre.

Requests are still open. Until next time-bye! :)