"...umm..." before I could say anything else, he throws me on the bed and climb on top of me. "Hyaa!!!....that...that hurt-" I couldn't finish complaining...his eyes are so captivating....it was as if it was filled of lust. He slowly take his bandana off as well as his shirt.

"...." his breath becomes heavier and heavier. My eyes were locked on his eyes....then it slowly moves lower to his lips. My heart beats extremely fast, as if it was gonna pop right  out of me. He slowly move his face closer towards meas he breathes his hot breath on me.

"..mm..." I yank a bit of the bed clover as I try to hold my voice in. My whole body was twitching non-stop as he trace his lips from my chin slowly down to my lower neck. He slowly put his hand inside my shirt and slowly pulling it up to remove it.

"...ful...." he muttered to himself.

"hm?" I tilt my head a bit as he kept his eyes on my body. He didn't replied back to me but instead he attacked me. He ripped by bra off and quickly went to my breast. "HYA!!" I arced my back as I try to push him off of me.  His left hand was helping providing support to my upper back and as for his right hand, he grabs my butt before placing it inside my pants.

"W-wait...W-wait!!!" I was pleading for him to stop.

"Huh?" he stop sucking my breast and glare at me. "Stop? what do you mean?" he was pissed off to the max.

"...w-well...I-I want to know what you just said...." I look down a bit before look back at him. We stared into each other's eyes before he pulled my pants off in one go. " WHAA!!!" I was really shocked. I place my arm over my breast to try and cover it, and as for my other arm  I try to cover my womanhood.

"Wait?!?! Meh waited long enough!!!" He growled at me.

"Eh?... Wha..what do you mean?" I asked him.

"...You....do you know how much meh waited...how much meh endure..." He growled. Was that why he was so cold towards me? I blushed a bit as I giggle.

"I see..." I blushed a bit as I giggle.

"...what are you giggling at?" he glared at me. I look up at him and place both my hands on his face.

"Nothing" I smile gently before pulling him in for a small peck on the lips.

"...You should do it properly" he muttered before slamming his lips to mine. He roughly shove his tongue in and danced inside my mouth. As I was too distracted by his rough and passionate kiss, he slowly took off my panties and spread my legs apart.

"!!! D-dont!" I said to him as I try to cover my womanhood. It was really embarrassing being spread wide open and having him stare at my private spot. After a few seconds, he took out his hard thick rod right in me in one go. It made my whole body arced back.

"...HYAA!!!!" I screamed a bit from the shocked. "...h-hot...it feels..so hot inside...." I place both hands on my lower belly, where the womb should be as I said those words. He began to move in and out roughly as my mind slowly becomes blank.

"..Tsk..." Feitan clicked his tougne as he suddenly stopped.

"...eh?....why...why did you s-stop?" I ask. It seems that he was looking for something in his pant's pocket. HE took out something and yank my left hand towards him. "....??" I was still very confuse. He then bite the tip of my leather glove and pull it off before placing a ring on my wedding finger.

"...There" he stare at the ring on my finger and smile in satisfaction.

"...wha....th-this is...." I blush really hard. "W-what is this all about?" I panicked a bit.