"Historia..." I warned. 

She grinned playfully, mischief flashing in her eyes. She's rocking her hips again and I snapped, standing up and I threw her over my shoulder.

"Where are we going?" she gasped. 

I slapped her ass and she squealed.

"Restroom," I growled. "There are no cameras in there."

HISTORIA

Alexio sat me on the restroom counter and hiked my dress up. 

I think I'm in trouble. He was scowling at me for what I did. And what the heck was that back there? That was so unexpected. He had some of my lipstick around his lips thanks to that wild kiss. He noticed it in the mirror and wiped it off with the back of his hand. I'd laugh but I think that would've dug myself more into the trouble I'm already in. 

His burning gaze went back on me and he forced my legs apart. "You little fucking brat," he growled, ripping my sheer tights in the middle to reveal my soaked panties. "I was trying to kiss you, just kiss you, and then you pull that shit on me?"

Only kiss? Dang, the kiss was spectacular like before but I mostly wanted him to touch me again. I hid my lips behind my hands and giggled. At least I'm getting what I want. 

His brows raised and his eyes went round in shock, his features soon twisted back into a scowl. "Did you just fucking laugh at me?" he asked, voice dripping with danger.

Oops. My heart wanted to break out and land in his hands. Am I really in that much trouble? 

The corner of my lips fell and I gulped. He held his chin in his fingers and inspected my sex, "What should I do to you?" he questioned, patting my pussy. 

My hips jerked and he chuckled. I swallowed again. "Are...are you going to touch me?"

Alexio tsked and nodded his head. "Yes, but this is going to be more of a punishment."

Punishment? "W-why?"

He stood between my legs and held my face in his hands, running his thumb along my lips. I was shaking with excitement, wondering what he's going to do next. My pussy was throbbing and all I wanted was for him to rub my clit again and finish what he started since we were rudely interrupted. 

He cocked his head to the side, observing me with a glint of interest in his eyes. "You're not afraid?"

I shook my head. "Why should I be?" 

Scared? Hell yeah, I am! But am I going to stop you? Heck no, be aggressive, dominate me, damn it, make me cry and beg for mercy.

Alexio smirked evilly, snatching his hands away. "You should because I'm going to fucking spank that sweet pussy, my little milashka."

I bit my lip and gasped, his hand wrapping around my throat. He leaned in closer and spoke in my ear, his breath tickling my skin. "All I ask of you is to not scream and count to ten, think you can do that, baby?" 

It's just ten spanks, that doesn't sound too bad...that's not bad, right? I nodded reluctantly. "You still didn't tell me why I'm getting punished."

 Alexio pulled back and grinned. "Because you've been a very bad girl back there and bad girls need to get punished."

Because I grinded on him when he just wanted to kiss, that made me a bad girl? Looks like I should do that more often. I breathed heavily and he dragged his hand down my body. Alexio ripped my panties apart and I whimpered as the cool breeze kissed my wet flesh.