Pt. 2

Sooyin's POV

2 years later...

Cries of a child fill the room as Sooyin sits right up on the bed, alarmed by the sound.

She rubs her eyes as she adjusts to the light before heading to the room beside.

"Morning Junki-Ah~" she calls greets her 1-year-old son.

Picking the child up she walks to the other side of the room and sits down on the couch with Junki on her lap.

After feeding, she gets him ready for the day, changing his diaper, changing his clothes.

Once she changed as well, she placed Junki in his car seat and drove to the daycare.

***Time skip***

They finally reached the Daycare, Sooyin hopped off the driver's seat and headed to the back to get her son.

They entered the daycare to be greeted by a familiar face.

"Oh! Jin Oppa, what are you doing here?" She asked as she recognized the man. But also notices the child in his hand.

"Ahh, I'm here to drop off my daughter," Jin said as he placed her 1-year-old daughter down.

Back when Sooyin first left Yoongi, Jin's wife was already pregnant.

Sooyin bends down to the little girls' height, as she runs up to Sooyin and gives her a hug while she's still carrying Junki.

"Hello Seojoon, how are you?" she said with a smile as she looked at the little girl.

"Am gweat aunt Sooyin!" The little girl spoke as she broke off the hug.

Both Jin and Sooyin registered their kids in before they exit the daycare.

"Yoongi still hasn't met Junki huh?" Jin asks

"yeah..." Sooyin answered as she tried to look away.

"aish, you have to tell him one day, or else Junki won't have a father figure in his life. I mean, don't get me wrong, I know you are capable enough to take care of him yourself, but don't you think Junki should know who his father is, and Yoongi know who only son is?" Jin lectured the younger girl.

"I know, I know. I just need to wait for the right time..." Sooyin sighed.

"I guess it's your choice, in the end, I won't pressure you, but you really should tell him. I have to go now, see you later Soo" Jin bid farewell as Sooyin replied back before they went their separate ways.

*** Time skip ***

It is now 4: 30 pm in the afternoon and Sooyin had just finished work and arrived at the daycare.

As she gets off the car she notices a familiar figure in her peripheral vision, but decides to ignore it, her baby boy is more important.

Walking into the daycare, she waits until its time for her to go get her son.

3 minutes later a male walks into the daycare, but Sooyin doesn't notice since she on a business call.

Now its 4:35, the kids are now finally able to go home, Sooyin gets up from her seat and walks towards the room all the children were in.

Little Junki wobbly runs towards his mother with a large smile on his face, with his little Kumamon plush in his arms.

"ahh did my Junki miss me?" she asks as the boy runs into her embrace.

Junki can't speak fully yet, he knows a few small phrases and can walk around, but sometimes require a bit of help.

As Sooyin picks up the boy she turns around to be met by someone she never thought she would meet again.

"M-min Y-Yoongi..." She stuttered as she looks into her eyes.

As they stare at each other, Yoongi's eyes start to slow glisten. The thought of pulling her into his embrace, telling her he was sorry, and that he meant ever thing to him, clouded his mind, he missed her so much.

"S-Sooyin" He stuttered as well as he finally lets the tears out.

Sooyin watched as the boy broke down in front of her. He was her husband, well technically he still was since they didn't sign the divorce papers.

She has to admit it, she still misses him, not one day has passed where he wouldn't appear in her mind. She misses his touch, his sweet lips, everything about him.

Watching him cry made her want him more. Pushing her stubborness away she runs to him wrapping one hand around him as the other one held their son.

"I m-missed y-you" Yoongi spoke in between his sobs.

"same..." she said as he replied to the hug, wrapping his arms around the two.

"I-im sorry, i didn't know what i was doing back then, i was a fool, a fool to had let you go. Please come back, You and our son..." He said as he looked at the boy in your arms.

"Junki-ah, this is your appa.." She tells the boy as he looks at her confused.

Even though he still didn't understand, either way, he opened his small arms up, requesting for a hug from his father.

THE END

(a/n)
HI GUYS!!

Since y'all requested a part 2, here it is!!! I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter. And lets just take the moment, to wish our dear yoongles A HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY XDDDD. But nonetheless i hope you enjoyed this 2 part special chapter, normal chapters will be back by next week!