Jimin BDAY SPECIAL

(A/N)
Before we start!!

HAPPY BDAY CHIM CHIM. U were my first bias when I started being an army. But because of such a nice friend I was I gave u to my friend queenamberlyyy XDDD. Ur still my bias wrecker tho

Also guys I decided to do a fluff for this chapter, when it comes to Park Jimin, Both smut and fluff fits him so well!!

BUTT I don't write smut cuz I'm still a fetus soooo
HERES A FLUFF. I hope you all enjoy!!!

********************************************

"Jagi!!!" Sooyin screamed as she found her daughters face covered in her red lipstick.

The little 2-year-old girl just looked at her mother clueless as she jumps around with the lipstick in her right hand.

"Yes?!?! Jagi what's wrong??" Jimin runs into the room asking worriedly as he looked at her wife.

Sooyin points to their daughter as the girl giggles looking at her father and mother.

"Oh dear..." Jimin says as he goes to pick her up.

"Aigoo, how did you even reach it??" Sooyin asks as she walks up to her husband and daughter.

Using her cloth, Sooyin starts to wipe off most of the lipstick but it didn't work, so Jimin brought the little girl to the bathroom to wash it off.

While he was doing that Sooyin headed downstairs to make dinner.

Walking into their average sized kitchen she started to prepare dinner. Sooner or later a pair of well-built arms (I couldn't resist ya know, dem BICEPS) wrapped around her small waist. He rests his chin on her shoulder as he sways their bodies.

"Is she asleep?" Sooyin asks her husband, referring to their daughter.

"Yeah she fell asleep after I sang her a song," Jimin told her.

"How sweet" Sooyin says as she continues to chop the carrots. But she accidentally slips and the knife slightly cuts her finger.

She gasped as she saw the blood flowing. It didn't really hurt, but she had a phobia of blood.

Jimin noticed right away and blocked her eyes from seeing the blood.

"Are you ok? Aigoo you should be more careful" he says as he reached with one hand to grab some band-aids while the other hand was still covering her eyes.

After acquiring the band-aids, Jimin quickly wrapped them around his wife's finger before placing a small kiss on it.

"Gomawo Jagi" She says as she wraps her arms around Jimin.

Accepting the hug Jimin returns the warm embrace.

***3 Months Later***

Sooyin paces around her bathroom as she waits for the results.

Once it's been a few minutes she looked down at the test.

"Two lines..." ITS POSITIVE!!

Sooyin's POV

I'm pregnant again!! She thought as she smiles excitedly to nobody.

Why don't I surprise Jimin, he must be really tired after the concerts. So I guess this can be a little boost for him.

I'll just keep it a secret for now, until I can get an ultrasound, I'll surprise him with that.

***Weeks Later***

Sooyin walks out of the hospital with her precious picture in her hand.

Now she is headed to BTS' concert to surprise her husband afterward.