29 Family

Sooyin POV

After hearing about my mother having another heart attack I decided its time to go and pay a visit.

It was a Sunday, the boys and I had a free day so I had decided to go back today. I told the others before hand of course.

I quickly packed a few things in my bag and bid goodbye to everyone. I got into the companies van and drove off towards my home.

Once we arrived at my house I thanked the driver and quickly went in.

"Eomma I'm Home!" I yelled into the small apartment.

Instead of hearing a females voice reply instead I got a males voice reply. I recognised that males voice instantly.

"DONGSAENG!!" My elder yelled, as he attacked me with a huge bear hug.

"Omo, Annyeong Oppa, I missed you so much!" I told him as he started pulling out of the hug.

"I missed you too dongsaeng!, I saw your debut, I'm so proud!" He told you as you both walked to the couches, taking a seat next to each other.

"Thanks Oppa, wheres eomma?" I asked as I looked around the room.

"She's in her room resting right now, Soon-Jin as well, and the boys are at the entertainment training, they'll be back soon" He informed me as I nodded in reply.

We both sat there watching the tv while we wait for either my mom or Soon-Jin to wake up.

After a while Soon-Jin came out of his room to look for his hyung, not noticing the girl on the couch opposite his brother.

Amused at the fact that he didn't notice you, you finally spoke up.

"Did you miss me Soon-Jinnie" I said as he jumped in surprise and face me.

As soon as he noticed me, he screamed

"Noona!" And he ran with his little feet towards me, when he got to me he jumped onto my lap and into my embrace.

The three of us sat there watching tv and catching up, soon after Eomma came out.

"Eomma!" I yelled as I went over to hug her.

"How are you my dear, are you taking care of yourself?" She asked as I helped her to the couch.

I started tearing up at the fact that she still cares so much about me instead of herself, especially when she's in this kind of condition.

After an hour of catching up I decided I would make dinner tonight, I entered the kitchen and started preparing Hyun-Shik and Hyun-Gi Oppa's favourite dishes.

***Time Skip***

While setting the table up I hear the main door swing open, following it was two loud voices. Just by hearing the voices I knew it was my twin brothers.

I ran to the counter and hid behind it, waiting for them to enter the kitchen. Once they did I waited for them to sit down at the table.

"Woah who made dinner today?" Hyun-Shik said as he took a seat.

"ME!" I yelled as I popped out behind the counter, scaring the twins at the same time.

"Dongsaeng!" Hyun-Gi yelled as he ran towards me, pulling me in a tight hug.

We ended the day watching a movie together as a family before I had to go back to the dorm.

(A/N)

WELCOME TO A LATE LETS TALK SESSION (late cuz I added this in after I published so yeah!) LETS JUST TALK ABT THE NEW LY ANSWER CONCEPTS