49 Jin is SICK!

It was 9 am, 7 of the members were seated at the dining table, waiting for breakfast patiently. But something was off, where is the last member.

Sooyin sat there confused as to who had stolen all the food. After a minute or two she finally realized.

"JIN!" She yelled as she stood from her seat.

"hey! Honorifics kid" Yoongi said as he looked up from his notebook

"Sorry!, but wheres Jin Oppa" the girl wandered as she looked around the room.

After noticing the lack of his presence, she ran upstairs to his room and quietly knocked on the door.

"Oppa?" She asked quietly...

nothing...

Sooyin being the caring maknae she is, she started to get worried, usually, Jin would be the first to wake up, and to wake her.

But today, it was Hobi first to wake up and this time she is waking him up.

Slowly Sooyin opened the door and entered the dark room. She looked around as her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the room.

Soon they landed on the figure laying on the bed, Sooyin walked over to his bedside and noticed right away that something was off. She gently laid her hand on his forehead to check his temperature, and to her surprise, it was burning up (FIREEEEEEE). Panicked she ran out of the room and into her room to grab a large bucket, then into the kitchen to grab some medicine and a cup of water, and lastly into the closest bathroom to grab a towel and fill up her bucket.

The other members noticed the maknae running around crazily, a hand full of items. They instantly got curious.

"Soosoo what are you doing?" Jimin asked as she passed him.

"Jin Oppa is SICK!!!" She yelled as she entered Jin's room.

The boys instantly got up and ran to his room and surrounded the bed.

For the rest of the day, all 7 members stayed at home and helped with taking care of Jin...

(A/N)

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting as much, I've been having loads of exams for the past week so it's been revising all night XD. But I hope y'all can understand, I will be going on holiday soon, so the schedule will be back to normal by then! ILYA!!!