65~Attacked

Thank you @AlienChild03 for this request I hope you enjoyed it

Thank you @AlienChild03 for this request I hope you enjoyed it. I'm going to alter it slightly though, from sexually assaulted to just assaulted because I don't feel too comfortable writing about sexual assault so I hope you understand!

Also, I've been looking through all your requests in the chapter of the request, and I'm seeing quite a few Sooyin dating a member chapter, although I love your ideas and appreciate your requests, but with these, it might affect the storyline I have planned too much. I hope you'll all understand, and who knows maybe I'll find a way to include it and you'll see it in the book!

Third Person POV*

The boys and Sooyin had just started their Wings tour, their first stage in Seoul. It was currently their intermission break. Sooyin was in the dressing room changing into her next outfit while the boys were somewhere else backstage, waiting for her to finish getting ready.

Sooyin's Stylist had just left the room after helping the girl get ready. Sooyin sat on the couch, scrolling through her phone while she waited for the 7 boys to return to their dressing room/waiting room.

A small knock comes through, and assuming it was the other members, Sooyin got up to go open it, but to her surprise, it wasn't the members.

A tall man dressed in all black charged into the room as soon as the lock was unlocked. The man pushed Sooyin to the ground as he got on her to hold her down.

Panic surrounded Sooyin as she realized what was going on, and how much danger she currently was in. This was a random man, that was visibly a lot stronger than her, there was no way she would be able to fight him back, but nonetheless, Sooyin tried to scream, she tried to push him off, but to no avail, he didn't budge.

That was when the man reached his hand into her pocket and pulled out a pocket knife.

'This was it' Sooyin thought as she watched the sharp object in the man's hands. Sooyin immediately grabbed the hand that was holding the knife, pushing it as far away from her with both her hands.

Luckily for her, the strength of both her hands was able to resist his one hand for a bit. She knew she would not be able to push him back and off her, so she tried to push him to the side. The man lost his balance for a second as his hand (that was holding the knife) tilted to the left of Sooyin, but as his hand tilted to the side, Sooyin's grip on his loosened a bit since she was still facing forward(upward). This was enough for the man's hand to slide against Sooyin's left arm and leave a gash.

Stingy pain strikes Sooyin's arms, as she tried to resist and strengthen her grip on the man. The man had already regained his balance and was once again trying to get the knife onto Sooyin's neck.

From all the resisting, Sooyin's arms were starting to get weaker and give in. The knife was getting closer to her neck as well.

"This really is it' Sooyin thought for the last time as she felt the knife touch her neck, seeping slightly into it.

Sooyin POV*

I closed my eyes as I started to reminisce about my life and everything that has happened as I let out a tear.

But all of a sudden I could feel the weight of the man disappear. Quickly opening my eyes I see Tae run to my side and bring me into his embrace. On the other side of the room, Yoongi was on the man punching him while Namjoon kicked into his stomach.

Jin and Jungkook started helping me with my cuts, one on my left arm and the small slit on my neck. Jimin then comes running into the room with a bunch of staff and security guards.

In the end, the guy was identified as a sasaeng, he somehow had snuck backstage pretending to be a staff. Luckily he was taken into questioning, where he was then found guilty.

Fortunately for me, the cuts weren't too deep, and I didn't want to mess up our first concert of the tour so I got those bandaged up quickly and we continued with the second half of the concert. The members stuck by my side the entire time to make sure I was ok, and that no other sasaeng would get the chance to even come close to me.

After this concert, Bighit also increased the security for our upcoming concerts to ensure nothing like this happens again.