14 Dance

No ones POV
The boys and Sooyin was at practice working on adding Sooyin into the no more dreams choreo. Once they got the choreo down all they needed to do was help Sooyin memories it.

The first few weeks went well. Sooyin was working hard and she had most of the dances memorized. But today wasn't her day, she had just found out that her mother was getting more and more ill. She hadn't told the boy because she didn't want them to worry. She wanted them to focus on the upcoming debut.

She tried her best to focus, but her mind was opposing against her. She was completely stressed and kept messing up the dance that day. The boys started getting fed up and started getting stressed as well. And so they took it off on her.

Yoongi POV
Sooyin kept on messing up today, she was perfectly fine the past few weeks but I guess today isn't her day. The boys and I were starting to get really fed up and annoyed. We had to say something "SOOYIN CAN YOU FOCUS AND STOP MESSING UP!" J-Hope screamed at her. "I'm sorry Hobi Hyung, I'll try harder" she replied with her head hanging low. "UGH we would've been done with this choreo way earlier if SHE wasn't here" Jungkook screamed.

Sooyin POV
If it was when I first joined I wouldn't have taken what Jungkook said too seriously. But the fact that it's been a few months and we've gotten really close, it really hurt. "I'm sorry guys, I shouldn't even be here" I walked out the room. Tears trying to fall, I tried my best to hold it in but I can't. I'm sorry mom.

Jin POV
After Sooyin left we all just sat on the floor frustrated. After a while my phone started ringing, it was manager-nim. "Oh Hi Jin, I just called to say that Sooyin just got some bad news today, her moms condition is getting worst so try to go a little easier on her, bye!" After the call end I felt so guilty. I told the other members and they started feeling guilty as well, especially Jungkook. "Jungkook you should go find her, it must've hurt her a lot coming from you, since both of you have been getting really close to each other" I said. And so we all split up to go find her. 

Jungkook POV
I messed up real bad this time. I must've hurt her.

Once we got home I quickly ran to our shared room and knocked on our door. I could hear sniffling, was she crying? She was hesitant at first but let me in afterwards.

"I'm sorry Sooyin, I didn't mean it. We were all just stressed. Also manager-nim told us about your mothers condition, we are really sorry". I could see she tried to fake a smile for me, that just made me feel so much more guilty. "It's fine, it's my fault I let it distract me when I should be focusing more on the dance. I'm sorry I didn't tell you all, I just didn't want to get you guys involved". Then she bursted into tears. Not hesitating I ran up to her bed and slid under her blanket, holding her while she cries in my chest. "It's ok noona, let it all out, we're all here for you. You have us now". Soon after we both fell asleep