TAEHYUNG BDAY SPECIAL

(A/N)

Taehyung BDAY SPECIAL

Happy Bday TAE TAEEEEEE! Never stop being the alien you are!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who are you?"

Those 3 words were what broke Sooyin.

"Jagi.. Its me Sooyin. Your Wife!" Sooyin begged him to remember, to not forget her.

Sooyin went towards her husband and held him on the arm. But instead of pulling her into a hug like she had expected, he pushed it off harshly.

"Im sorry but I don't know you... I don't have a wife" he said, and that was when she broke down crying.

"Ummm, I know this may sound rude, but can you please leave. I'm sorry I just don't know you" Taehyung said as you looked up from crying on the edge of the bed.

"Is that really what you want?" She asked sadly in between sobs.

Taehyung just nods.

"Ok then... Goodbye Kim Taehyung. I hope you find someone that you'll love, as much as I loved you..." Sooyin said as she got up, looked at him then left.

She hurriedly got out and closed the door to his hospital room. She slid down the door and sat there crying. 'How could he not remember her? How could he forget all the memories they had together'.

***Time skip to 4 months***

Sooyin was woke up to an uneasy feeling in her stomach. This was the first time she felt that way. She quickly got up as she had a bad feeling coming up her stomach, she ran to the bathroom and threw up in the bathroom.

Had she eaten something bad? She thought as she sat on the bathroom floor thinking to why she would be throwing up.

Then one idea popped up...

Grabbing her coat she hurriedly went to the closest convenient store and bought the small box. Taking it with her home she quickly took the test out and used it.

Minutes later, she sat by the sink waiting for the lines to appear, 1 line means not pregnant, 2 lines mean...

Pregnant...

She stood there (Jung)shooked at the two lines on the test.

She was pregnant...

And the last person she did it with was none other then her husband, or should she say Ex Husband, Kim Taehyung.

Taking the test she got in the car and drove to the building, Big Hit Entertainment.

She got off to look for that certain someone. But she stopped as she saw him coming out.

But he wasn't alone... His arm was draped over another girl, as he pecked the girls lips until they noticed Sooyin's presence.

"Tae isn't this your ex wife?" The girl asked in a snobby tone.

"I don't know, and don't care. I don't even know who she is" Taehyung said as he looked into Sooyin's.

"T-tae... How can you not remember me, HOW CAN YOU NOT REMEMBER THE MEMORIES WE SHARED!" Sooyin screamed the second part. Tears slowly falling.

"I'm sorry, but what ever we had is gone, and I can't do anything about it. I've already moved on and I think you should" Taehyung said looking away.

"I can't move on tae... I'm pregnant with your child" She said as she took the pregnancy out" Shocking the girl and Taehyung.

"Thats fake babe, don't believe it, I bet she's just trying to get you to come back to her. Don't listen to her" The girl beside her said.