32 American Hustle life

No Ones POV

Sooyin and the boys were currently in LA, they were in their van waiting for their managers to come back to the van.

As they were waiting three mysterious, bulky looking men started heading towards the BTS van, Sooyin was the first to notice and quickly panicked, hoping they weren't gonna attack them. But unfortunately they came straight for the van.

Before Sooyin could warn the others the three men were already getting in their van. Everyone was shocked and scared. Sooyin was sitting in-between Jungkook and V in the front row.

Jungkook held his Noona in protection as one of the men sat beside him, near the door.

Once they got to a mysterious looking building, the three men told them to quickly go in. As they were getting off, another man came and started yelling things at them while the three men tried to push him away. Some how the man was able to get out of their grasp and grab onto Sooyin.

Feeling his grasp on her waist Sooyin screamed and grabbed onto the closest thing to her, Jin.

Jin turned to face her and saw what was going on. He grabbed onto Sooyin while the other boys came towards them and tried to pull the man away from her waist.

They successfully pulled the man away and quickly ran into the building, Sooyin held onto Jin, crying a little at that traumatised event that had just happened. Jin held her in his embrace tighter.

When they got into the room the three men requested them to take their hats and shoes off. It was awkward but they obeyed. After taking their shoes of they were then told to take off their socks.

After sitting there and waiting with their shoes and socks off the three men finally left the room, locking the door at the same time. Once they did Sooyin broke into tears again, she ran to the door to try and open it, but it was locked.

She ran back to the couch when she heard foot steps coming towards the door, the three men re-entered the room and told them to look at the screen.

A message in English popped up, no one understood it except for Namjoon. At the end of the video they find out that it was a prank.

Sooyin stayed still, glaring at the screen like she was going to kill it.

"Someones gonna die" Namjoon said sarcastically loud enough for the three men to hear.

(A/N)

hey guys, short chapter for today sorry!

But i just want to say THANK YOU ALLL so much!!!

we surpassed 6k and now on 7k! WOOOOO. The voting for the special chapter is still open, it is the chapter before the twitter pt. 2 so make sure to go pick who you want the chapter to be about.

i might just change the special chapter to 10K cause we are so close!

thank you all so much! i love you alll!!!!

~Peachy