54 Valentine

Today was February 14th.

Valentine's Day.

The day people appreciate the person they like or love.

But here is Sooyin. Sitting in her room. Eating chocolates in the dark. Watching kdramas as tears poured down her cheeks from the sad show.

This was how she spent Valentine's Day

EVERY

SINGLE

YEAR.

But she was used to it.

But what she doesn't know is, this year the 7 boys she calls family. Have a plan.

Namjoon POV***

"Where's Sooyin?" I asked the 6 boys infront of me.

"Where do you think? She's doing the same thing as the previous years, in her room, in the dark, eating chocolates while she cries because of the kdrama she's watching" Jin answered.

"Should've known, Aish. Whatever, is everyone ready with the plan?" I asked changing topic.

"Yup" they all replied.

"Then let's get started" I ended the conversation as everyone starts to get up.

Hoseoks POV***

For the plan I start off first.

Getting ready in my outfit

I headed to Sooyin's room.

I haven't even entered her room, but I can already hear her sobbing loudly.

Aish this girl.

I knocked on the door before I heard a small "come in". Then I entered.

"Oh SooSoo, what are you doing again" I said looking at the small figure under the blanket sobbing as boxes of tissues and chocolate surrounded her.

I walked up to her and pulled her into a hug.

"Get changed we are going out today" I told her before pulling out a rose from my bag and handing it to her.

"Aww thanks Hobi Oppa" she said giving a peck on my cheeks before entering her bathroom.

After a few minutes she came out in this outfit