13 Parent

No Ones POV
Sooyin was always a very independent girl, she has been all her life.

She had no one to take care of her, instead she had to take care of others. Her mother was ill so she had to take care of her brothers most of the time.

Jin's POV
Sooyin was acting differently today, she hasn't been eating much. There's definitely something up.

So as the loving hyung I was I went to go check up on her and make sure she was ok.

"Hey Sooyin are you-" just as I entered her room, I see her shivering under layers of blankets in her bed. I quickly went up to her to see if she was ok.

I moved her hair out of her face and felt her forehead. She was burning up (FIREEEEE lol)

I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed a towel and rinsed it in some cold water, the other members were on the couch in the living room, confused as to why I was in such a hurry. "What's going on hyung?" The maknae asked. And all I did was scream "SOOYINS GOT A FEVER, MY PARENTAL MODE IS ACTIVATED".

Jungkook POV
We all got worried and ran upstairs to check on Sooyin.

Just as they burst into her and mines shared room, she fell off her bed in surprise.

"Aish" she says while rubbing on her butt. "What's going on???" She asked

"Jin hyung told us you got a fever" I told her. "Huh? No I don't" she hesitatingly says and I walk up to her an feel her head. "Liar, you do have a fever" I told her. She quickly got up and said "ah it's ok, I'll just get some water and eat some medicine and it'll be gone" she says calmly. "I'm ok" she reassures us.

Then Jin bursts into the room with supplies "NO YOU'RE NOT OK, ITS OK NOW, JIN IS HERE!!" Jin yells, and Sooyin just sits there wide eyed. "It's fine Jin ~ oppa, I can take care of myself" she tells him. But Jin doesn't listen, he goes straight to taking care of her ignoring her protests.

HEY GUYS 👋 how are you all!
So yeah I hope you all enjoy this chapter, I'm working on a new book right now it's called 'Begin' and it will be part of a new series I'm writing, it's based on each members solos in WINGS so yeah! It will be published once I'm done writing the book and it will have a specific schedule so yeah! Each book in that series will have under 25 chapters, cause I don't want to bore you all (if that's a word, I think it is, either way I just don't want to make you all bored)

So make sure to stay aware of that!

ALSO 8th member will be updated every Monday and Wednesday's from now on. Just cause I have a lot of chapters that are all ready written and in draft so yeh

ALSO CAN WE JUST APPRECIATE THESE PICS OF JIN I FOUND WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR A PIC FOR THIS CHAPTER

I'm ded

I'm ded