{Bonus Chapter} Only For You

A/n: Hello guys. This is the final lemon/smut chapter of this story. I have tried to the best of my abilities to write this up for you guys.

Nonetheless, this is a...

⚠Lemon/ Smut Warning⚠

If you're not into this please, do not read. In fact, make your way to the end of the chapter for (what I hope you find) a shocking reveal.

Otherwise, enjoy.

Katsuki's P. O. V.

It's been about six weeks now since the end of the Villains attack back at UA; since then it's been... lonely.

After Daigo was discharged from the hospital, they sent him home. For a month, he didn't stay in the dorms with us. He came to school for all of his courses except the hero course and left. Nezu thought he needed time off after what he been through.

After that month of the other's hero internships, it was time for the remedial classes for Todoroki, Daigo, and me. The best part, he was allowed back in the dorms; although things did not change for the better. Something seemed off about him and I couldn't put my finger on it. He wouldn't talk to any of us really. Most of the time, he would either stay in his room or the dojo the entire time.

I asked Nana what was going on, but she wouldn't tell. She left me with a hint saying:

"Just know that sometimes, sacrifices need to be made for a good outcome."

What ticked me off even more, I never got to spend time with him. But I understand that he needed his time.

This was going on for about two weeks now. I couldn't stop thinking about him.

I hate to admit this but...

I missed him.

Right now, I was lying in my bed with my hands behind my neck, looking up to the ceiling. I just thought about Daigo the entire time. How we always spent time together. That crazy night I brought him home to meet my family, and all the times I just held him in my arms. That's all I really wanted right then and there. Or at least to be his arms. One or the other, I didn't care.

But, then again...

It's hard to not think about how long it's been since we... had sex.

"Dammit," I muttered. Now, that I was thinking about it, it was hard to get out of it. The thoughts and images came flowing in so quickly; from head to toe. I couldn't stop thinking about his sexy ass, those pecs and abs... and that big dick.

Not long after, I felt a hard-on coming on. I looked down at my pants and there it was. My dick was straight up and it was not coming down any time soon. It strained through my sweatpants, wanting to get out. I sighed in annoyance because I had to deal with it on my own.

Hooking my fingers under the elastic of my sweats, I pulled them down to take them off completely with my cock springing out in an instant. I even took off my shirt to get the full effect. Sitting back down on my bed, I wrapped my hand around my dick and started stroking it up and down. I soon picked up my phone and stroked to a pic or two of my boyfriend. They were a couple of shirtless teasing pics he sent to me a while back. Looking at those pictures, I thought of running my tongue through his abs and his hot body pressed on top of mine. Soon, I could feel my heartbeat going up and my breathing sped up. It took longer than I expected but I started pumping even faster. In the heat of the moment, it felt so good, and right after, I came all over my chest.

As my breathing went back to normal, I noticed I was still hard.

"You gotta be kidding me," I said. I wondered to myself, should I go another round?