UA Warfare: Part IV ~ Reigniting the Feud

Nana's P. O. V.

Daughter of Lady Joule. The next time we meet, I won't show any mercy. Hell, I'll probably kill you.

Dabi,

One of the most dangerous villains I have ever encountered or known. Possibly more dangerous than any criminal to ever exist back in America. Albeit, I must admit he is an elite. His fire is not something to take lightly. I am sure he went easy on me in our last encounter, but he will not hold back this time; however, at the same time, he isn't the only one with a powerful quirk.

And now that I know more about One for All, things could possibly be more interesting.

I thought about this while we ran to the Gamma Gym.

"Nana. NANA!!!" Once I heard my name, I snapped out my thoughts and screeched to a halt. I looked at Eijirou who looked rather worried. Same goes for Ojiro. I gave them a smile letting them know that everything was fine. "We're here."

I looked up to see we were right in front of the building. I took a deep breath and held the boys' hands tight. The moment we walk through those doors, there will be no turning back. But luckily there's no need to fear, knowing that if we win, it'll be all over soon. Together, Ojiro and Kirishima gave me a light squeeze. I looked at both of them and they gave a reassuring smile. Maybe Kazuya was right to have these two tag along after all.

The boys pushed open the double doors, allowing me in first. Once we were in the building, we ran directly to the main training area.

He was nowhere to be found.

"Huh, where is he?" Ojiro asked. I looked up at the balconies. No villain in sight.

"Maybe, he went somewhere else?" Kirishima assumed. Suddenly, my intuition kicked in. That peculiar presence was around; I could sense it. "Let's go check other areas."

"No," I said. Eijirou stopped before he could even go. "Something's wrong."

We stood our ground in silence. Kirishima and Ojiro sweat dropped a little. As for me, I wanted him to show his face... and fast.

It took a short moment, but naturally, my intuition was right.

But little did I know he was aiming for something different, rather someone.

It was so close. I noticed a flare of blue.

"Boys, watch out!!!" I panicked. Without thinking, I struck the boys with a devastating palm strike, enough that the wind followed up and blew them away. All I could hear was a light crash into the wall. They flew out of the way right in time because fire hit the floor in front of me. Even worse, the fire spread around in a circle around me and erupted upwards to make a wall. It separated me away from my team.

This was his trick all along: to have me all alone.

As I faced the fire, I knew that the black-haired man landed inside the circle behind me. Whilst turning around, I deeply sighed. I faintly heard the boys' voices calling my name. Right now, they were the least of my worries; besides, notwithstanding the agreement to team up, I always thought of this as my fight.

Apologies Eijiro and Ojiro, but this one was mine.

"Hey there, snobby. Glad to see me?" Dabi smirked. I decided to hide my annoyed demeanor with a cocky smile and attitude as I walked towards him.

"In fact, I am," I said. "And Thank You for this. I appreciate it. I mean, no offense to Kirishima and Ojiro. But, they would've slowed me down. I want to finish what we started."