League of Villains

"Here's My Best!!" All of the villain thugs came running towards us. I threw a series of my Ki projectiles, hitting the vast majority.

One came behind me, but I was too quick. I dodged before they punched me and Bakugou hit him with an explosion.

Kirishima dealt with two villains at once. One powerful blow and they went flying.

"We have to get to Aizawa. He's gonna have trouble eventually."

-----

In a nick of time we made it near Aizawa. Unfortunately, we were a tad bit late. Eraserhead had already given out. Some huge monster was on top of his back.

I had to do something and fast. For crying out loud, the monster had already broken both of the teacher's arms. Even his face was about to become dismantled.

"Daigo. I got the Warp guy. You and Kirishima deal with the other guy." Bakugou instructed. I tried to see who the other guy was and I cringed so hard.

He had all of these hands all over his arms and face, hiding what possibly was an abomination of a face.

I snapped out of my thoughts on how ugly the guy could be and noticed All Might's arrival. Great, he has come to save us. What a relief.

All Might's fight with that monster turned out to be fierce and fast, yet shocking. Somehow, the monster deflected every attack from him.

Eventually, All Might executed a German suplex on the thing. It made such an impact, such power.

We thought All Might had won but as the smoke cleared, it appeared the warp guy made an opening for the monster. As I heard clearly, it was called "Nomu".

Nomu clenched on All Might's torso. You could see the blood stain expanding through his shirt.

"It's time. Let's go." Bakugou launched himself onto the Warp guy. He punched him so hard that a neck brace was revealed. Afterwards, the explosive blonde held that down.

It turned out Todoroki beat us there too. He froze Nomu through the warp gate.

The cringe-worthy villain began to scratch his neck non-stop.

"You kids are tr-" I cut him off as I axe kicked his hand off his face.

"Nakamura?!" All Might was shocked.

"Oh Hey. Thanks again for letting me come. It's been fun." I smiled

"Nakamura, Look Out!!!" Kirishima warned me. The hand guy had tried to touch me. I moved my head and grabbed his wrist. Instantly, I flipped him to the ground.

Things must've moved really fast because before I knew it, All Might and Nomu were at it again. This time, it was way more intense. Each blow collided simultaneously and created a huge gust of wind that nearly knocked everyone down.

All Might finally had the upper hand.

"PLUS ULTRA!!!" With one powerful blow, All Might sent Nomu out of the building, literally in the air.

The hand man came back, scratching his neck once more. He was irritated.

"You cheated. You hurt my Nomu. I'LL KILL YOU!!"

"Just give it up!" Same as with Bakugou, I flipped into my strongest Ki projectile wave yet. It successfully hit him.

He was down and out.

Sadly, Bakugou lost his grip on the warp man. He was able to grab the other villain and escape.

--------

In the end, the teachers finally came with backup. I was certainly relieved and a little tired.

Soon, I finished stretching and noticed that All Might was in front of me.

"Young Nakamura, I'm very sorry that you had to see all of this." He apologized. I laughed at him. There was no need to.

"Are you kidding? I had a great time. It was awesome. I even took down the leader of that group. Plus, I got to see you in action. That's something that I will never forget. Thank You, All Might. You're the best." All Might didn't say anything. He simply gave me a hug. It was a shocking experience but it opened my eyes on what a hero has to do. Now, I really want that life.

-----

We all were about to head back to the school. I decided to sit beside Bakugou. He seemed as if something was going through his mind.

"Hey, You did good today."

"Of course, I did... It's you who did better. But, don't expect to beat me again with it." That's Bakugou. He never let his pride go. He looked away from me with that response, possibly blushing like a schoolgirl.

I didn't say anything. Instead, I leaned my head on his shoulder and slowly drifted to sleep. I smiled even more because I felt his hand around my waist.

Bakugou may have a hard time admitting things, but I knew he liked me.

-----

I was finally back home and ended up getting a text.

Kirishima🔴: Hey, you did awesome today. I'm glad you came.

Me: Thanks. You too.

Kirishima🔴: I know we just met, but I was wondering. What do you say if we go out for a bite one day?

My eyes widened. I knew he was a little flirty towards me but I thought it was just for my looks. I didn't think he meant it. Geez, am I oblivious or what?

Now was not the time for things like that. I must focus on training for the Sports Festival. And hopefully, transferring to the Hero course.

Me: I would like to, but I'll have to pass for now. I have a lot on my plate rn. Plus, we should get to know each other more.

Kirishima🔴: I completely understand. Take all the time you need. I'll change your mind soon.

I blushed a little. First Bakugou, and now Kirishima. Is Kamanari or Yaoyorozu next? (Todoroki reminded me of that hot girl's name.)

Either way, I had a good day. But, it was time to get down to business.

Sports Festival, here I come.