Obstacle Course

Ready. Get Set. GO!!!

Everyone headed for the tunnel. In such a narrow space, everyone was bumping into each other. Obviously, this was the first obstacle.

All of a sudden, frost slowly covered the tunnel all over, trapping the students in the mix. I activated my anti-gravity boost just in time before it could hit my feet. As I got off the ground, some of the other students came up as well.

I boosted right to the end of the tunnel, even grinding my skates on people's backs like a skate rail, just for the extra boost. "Sorry but not sorry."

I surpassed everyone. Well... almost everyone. I had to admit though, IcyHot wasn't playing around.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LOOK AT THIS. TODOROKI FROM A CLASS 1-A IS NECK-AND.... WAIT ISN'T HE FROM SUPPORT?! AMAZING!!!

THAT'S THE KID FROM THE USJ INCIDENT. HE EVEN TOOK DOWN THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS' LEADER.

I was there neck-and-neck with my best friend. We glared at each other, knowing that neither one of us was going to back down.

"That was a sly move, Shouto."

"I'm not surprised that you easily made it through." Todoroki said.

"That was just a warm-up for it to be so cold, I'M JUST GETTING STARTED!!" I blasted right in front of him. Man, it felt great to be in the lead. Let's see how long I can keep it up.

It was a good distance between me and the others; however, I still kept my guard up.

I suddenly felt something coming. Out of nowhere came all of these mechs and robots. "You have got to be kidding."

"Well, guess it's the perfect time." I had my Ghost Riders. I was able to catch all of the robots off guard and activate the stealth mode.

The robot didn't know where I was, easily reaching the next obstacle. It would've been fun to knock them down a peg but I had no time.

WOW. THIS SUPPORT COURSE KID IS AMAZING!!

I turned around to see that the same robots were frozen. Before I knew it, Todoroki caught up to me.

LOOKS LIKE TODOROKI IS BACK FROM THE DEAD, FOLKS!! AND IT'S A FIERCE BATTLE BETWEEN THESE TWO!

"Thought you could lose me so easily?" He asked as he passed me.

"Tch. " I scoffed. I'd be lying if I said yes, but Hell or High water, I was not going to lose.

The next obstacle was some tightrope-like thing resting over a huge canyon.

Todoroki already slid through one of the tightropes. As for me, it would take some time, leaving many to get ahead.

"DAIGO, GRAB ON!! THIS IS WHERE I SHINE!!" To my surprise, My lovely Mei came to the rescue. I took her hand and with our "babies", she instantly went over every chasm.

Eventually, we made it and I lost some places, but I'll manage to get back on top.

"Go Daigo! Win for Support!!" Mei yelled out as we ran.

"You got it!!" And I boosted off once again.

I passed most of the others, which happened to be in Class 1-A. I even passed Bakugou, who used his explosions to keep going.

I could tell and feel his irritable aura as I passed him. I know that it lit a fire in him once more.

I finally made it to the final obstacle: the minefield. All I could think was is it just me or is this overkill?

Todoroki was sighted nearby... and Bakugou blasted his way back into the fray.

I saw him and Todoroki going at it but that was just my chance to capitalize.

I went right between their opening and pushed them to the side. That push caused a major boost and I blasted through.

I was about to do it. Victory was mine...

Or so I thought.

OH MY GOSH!! MIDORIYA IS HERE NOW!!

My eyes widened when he soared through the sky. I then noticed that he was going to make a huge distance more than me.

"OH HELL NO!!" I yelled out loud. I skated as hard as I could. Bakugou and Todoroki also was right at my tail.

OH BOY!! MIDORIYA, NAKAMURA, TODOROKI, AND BAKUGOU ARE NECK-AND-NECK-AND-NECK-AND-NECK!! WHO'S GOING THROUGH THE FINISH LINE FIRST?!

It was the final stretch. We gave it our all and was not holding back. That finally resulted as...

AND MIDORIYA IS THE WINNER!! NAKAMURA IN SECOND. TODOROKI IN THIRD. AND BAKUGOU IN FOURTH!! WHAT A RACE!!

Wow, that took a lot out of me. I fell out right on the grass. I closed my eyes for a second just to control my breathing. As soon as I opened them, some of my classmates gave me a hand and helped me up.

"Way to go, Daigo!!"

"That was awesome!!"

"You're representing Support, well!!"

"Thanks, Guys. Wait, did any of you make it?" It went silent, that is until Mei came up from behind and hugged me. "I made it, just barely though."

"That's alright. For the Support Course, we will win this!!" And everyone agreed as we chanted "Support Rocks".

I happened to notice Midoriya and decided to go congratulate him on his win.

"Hey there stranger. Congrats. You deserve it." He was speechless. I guess he wasn't getting good sportsmanship from anyone. Not even from his own class.

"Thanks. That means a lot." Midoriya began to tear up. I decided to give him a hug. He seemed to have needed it. We may be opponents, but we're still friends.

I then noticed Bomb Head and decided to say something.

"Bakugou, are you alr-"

"Get away from me!!" I didn't say anything. Instead, I just left. He was in his moments.

I would've said congrats to Todoroki too but he was in his own thoughts at the moment.

Ladies and Gentlemen, here are the competitors, who will be moving on.

1st Place: Izuku Midoriya
2nd Place: Daigo Nakamura
3rd Place: Shoto Todoroki
4th Place: Katsuki Bakugo
5th Place: Ibara Shiozaki
6th Place: Juzo Honenuki
7th Place: Tenya Iida
8th Place: Fumikage Tokoyami
9th Place: Hanta Sero
10th Place: Eijiro Kirishima
11th Place: Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
12th Place: Mashirao Ojiro
13th Place: Yosetsu Awase
14th Place: Tsuyu Asui
15th Place: Mezo Shoji
16th Place: Rikido Sato
17th Place: Ochaco Uraraka
18th Place: Momo Yaoyorozu
19th Place: Minoru Mineta
20th Place: Mina Ashido
21st Place: Koji Koda
22nd Place: Kyoka Jiro
23rd Place: Sen Kaibara
24th Place: Kosei Tsuburaba
25th Place: Denki Kaminari
26th Place: Kojiro Bondo
27th Place: Reiko Yanagi
28th Place: Hitoshi Shinso
29th Place: Itsuka Kendo
30th Place: Manga Fukidashi
31st Place: Jurota Shishida
32nd Place: Shihai Kuroiro
33rd Place: Yui Kodai
34th Place: Hiryu Rin
35th Place: Nirengeki Shoda
36th Place: Kinoko Komori
37th Place: Togaru Kamakiri
38th Place: Neito Monoma
39th Place: Pony Tsunotori
40th Place: Toru Hagakure
41st Place: Setsuna Tokage
42nd Place: Mei Hatsume

One event down and one more to go. Before the real main event begins.