Who's To Blame?

Daigo.

...

Daigo, sir.

...

Daigo, sir. Please wake up.

"Nnghh"

Daigo, sir.

"Y-yes, Karin?" I responded, not bothering to open my eyes.

It is 5 am. Time for your morning jog.

"O-oh okay. Thank you."

My pleasure.

I slowly opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the room filled with the flowing warm colors from the lights as I heard Lo-fi gently playing in the background.

As Karin (the supercomputer) mentioned, it was time for me to wake up, though there was something, rather someone, in the way of that happening.

There laid Katsuki with arms wrapped around my torso and his face buried in my chest. I guess he felt me move a bit, so he hugged me a little tighter and nuzzled himself into my chest even more. I couldn't help but smile and plant a small peck on his forehead.

Then I remembered why he was here which only made me smile even more.

I would've loved nothing more than to stay in the ash blonde's embrace, but I really needed to get up. Finding a way, I somehow slithered out of his arms. I then got out of my basketball shorts put on my workout gear, my compression pants with my liner shorts and sleeveless hoodie. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Before heading for the door, I grabbed my bottle and gave Katsuki one last kiss.

It was fairly quiet this morning yet this was what to expect. Making my way down, I began to hear something. It sounded like...

...singing?

The closer I came into the area, the clearer the words became. The words were in English and there was only one person I knew who could be this fluent.

Nana was in the kitchen making what seemed to be a protein shake with her earphones in.

I just stood there for a moment, listening to that angelic voice of hers. It felt nice and very calming, understanding every word. A very good way to start the morning.

"Violet Evergarden, huh?" I tapped my friend on her shoulder. She jumped a little but felt at ease again once she saw me. "That was beautiful."

"Thank you." Nana took her earphones off. "You seem to be in a good mood. I'm guessing it had something to do with last night, correct?"

"I don't know. Maybe." I smirked.

"Well, I was actually going to talk to you about that." Nana then gave me a cup of that shake she made. I took one sip and was amazed. I don't know how she did it, but the taste of kale, carrots, bananas, and blueberries was great with the protein powder she put in. She took one sip afterward and just spoke her mind. "I do not appreciate all of the noise from last night."

Suddenly, I choked on the shake, which left me coughing with a huge blush on my face. Nana just sighed and shook her head.

"I understand that you both like it rough and all that, but you should know how to hold back a bit. I swear if it wasn't for Yo-Yo Ma, I don't know what I would have done."