Final Exams: Part II

You cannot be serious. How in the actual hell were we supposed to beat them? Seriously!!

"The class will separate into pairs against their assigned Pro Hero." Nezu said.

"For instance, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are teaming up against me." Yikes. They got Aizawa. Well, someone's got their work cut out for them. "Also, Bakugou and Midoriya will be teaming up."

Those two looked at each other in utter shock. Midoriya seemed nervous and Bakugou had the same smug look on his face. But, that face was long gone once they found out their opponent. "You two will be against the Symbol of Peace himself, All Might."

"You can pass whether you trap the teacher with these handcuffs or make it to the special exit. Don't worry either. You'll have a special handicap." All Might said. He soon revealed a special equipment that, to my surprise, were being used.

"You mean to tell me those bracelets were for this?!! Really, Snipe?!!" I was upset for the moment. Snipe literally told me I would fail the class if Mei and I didn't make those. Those bracelets were special compacted weighted. It would limit the heroes' stamina. Snipe was simply laughing. I hope I face him just to get payback.

"The matches are set. Here are your pairings."

They had a hologram show the names and their opponents.

Match 1: Eijirou Kirishima and Rikido Sato vs. Cementoss

Match 2: Fumikage Tokoyami and Tsuyu Asui vs. Ectoplasm

Match 3: Shouto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu vs. Eraser Head

Match 4: Tenya Iida and Mashirao Ojirou vs. Power Loader

Match 5: Ochaco Uraraka and Yuga Aoyama vs. Thirteen

Match 6: Mezo Shoji and Toru Hagakure vs. Snipe

Match 7: Denki Kaminari and Mina Ashido vs. Nezu

Match 8: Kyoka Jiro and Koji Koda vs. Present Mic

Match 9: Hanta Sero and Minoru Mineta vs. Midnight

Match 10: Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou vs. All Might

I was kind of disappointed. Hopefully Shoji and Hagakure can avenge my suffering. But afterwards, I was left confused. I wasn't up there at all.

"Uh, Mr. Aizawa. What about me?" I asked.

"I was waiting for you to ask." Aizawa smirked. I could tell I wasn't going to like what was coming next. "We made it a little different than the others."

Suddenly, a huge shadow came from above. A huge thud occurred close to me with a huge figure standing behind me. I turned around to see who it was and I fully regretted it.

"You will be facing none other than the Number Two Hero, Endeavor. And the only way to win is to defeat him with the cuffs. Don't worry, you have unlimited time." I'm starting to think that Aizawa lowkey hates me. 

"You better give it all you got, Daigo. I won't hold back." I didn't say anything. I just walked away. I don't have time to be intimidated. Besides, it wasn't like he could phase me anyway.

As I walked by, my name finally appeared on the hologram.

Match 11: Daigo Nakamura vs. Endeavor