{Bonus Chapter} Try Something New

A/n: Hello People. I'm back with another chapter. You can call this the after story. It has been about six months since they made it official and so far it's going strong. This is a chapter with two halves. Fighting and Eros (Y'all know what Eros is. Especially if you like Yuri!!! on Ice).

So, without further ado,

This is a ⚠Lemon/Smut Warning⚠ If you're not into the lewdness, then just read the action part or don't read at all. Plus, like I always say, it may be trash.

Otherwise, Enjoy.

------

Daigo's P. O. V.

"Underground Arena. Activate!!!" All Might shouted. The simulation room turned into this Russian Lounge and wrestling ring. Literally, the ropes were actual chains. As All Might and the rest of my class spectated, I was standing face-to-face with none other than Katsuki Bakugou.

Katsuki challenged me to a match since I was No. 1 in the class. And you know what they say. In order to be the best, you must beat the best. Plus, ever since the Sports Festival, that was the only win Katsuki had against me.

Even though everyone was cheering for us, the class was nothing more than background noise.

"Alright, you two. Are you ready?" I nodded as I got into my fighting stance. Bakugou followed suit. "FIGHT!!!"

Suddenly, my sadistic side took over. Looking at Katsuki, I seductively licked my lips and zoomed right in front of him. I began to whisper in his ear. Out of experience, I knew that it sent chills down his spine.

"So tell me. Where do you want me to break you first?" I whispered. Bakugou tried to hit me with a right hook but failed. I caught his arm and motioned him into a strong shoulder block.

I ran towards that explosive hero then hit him with a tornado roundhouse kick. Afterwards, I followed up with a double roundhouse and a spinning hook kick.

"Wow, Katsuki. Is that it? I thought you would be more fu--" I was cut off by an explosion that was combined with his right hook.

It caught me off guard a little but gave him plenty of time. With his explosions, Katsuki was able to propel himself up into the air and hit a front-somersaulting slamming kick on my head.

"You were saying?" Katsuki had that cocky smirk on his face.

"Not bad. Now it's my turn!" I got him when he landed on the ground. Gathering enough dark energy in my feet, I speed warped and hit him with four horizontal kicks and knocked him down.

It did damage; however, not enough. I didn't have time to react after Bakugou recovered.

The ash blonde grabbed me by the arm and slammed me to the ground, releasing a small yet effective explosion on my face. Afterwards, he tossed me away.

It took a brief moment to get myself together, but that was only to put me back down.

Katsuki ran towards me. I tried to kick him. He used his freaking quirk to go over my head and burn me from behind. I was about to fall but he pulled my arm in time, slamming me on my back.

Honestly, that knocked the wind right out of me. And he wasn't finished either.

"Sorry, Diago. It's over!!! Howitzer Impact!!!" Katsuki took himself to the air and used explosions to propel himself in a circular motion to create a tornado. As soon as he connected with my body, a horrific explosion was released on me.

All Might and the others were completely shocked at what just happened. Silence filled the entire room. All you could see was Bakugou smiling.

"I think he did it. Young Bakugou got the job do--"