UA Warfare: Part III ~ Fateful Redemption

Fate is but a fixed line and I knew that one day, our paths would cross again.

This was it. I had the opportunity to finish this, once and for all.

"Nice to see you again, Kazuya."

I stayed silent, glaring her down. Seikyu played it off as if it was a game with her deceptive smile. I assumed she was quick to underestimate me.

"Aww, I can't even get a simple 'hello'? You're so mean, Kazu." She said in a sarcastic pouting voice. She then snickered a bit, only making me scowl a little more.

"Before I kick your ass, lemme ask you something?"

"Oh Please, fire away," she replied as she leaned against the wall and crossed her arms.

"Why are you even here? Most of all, why are you with the League? Last time I checked, you liked having blood on your own hands - working alone."

"Sometimes, you need a change in scenery," Seikyu smirked. "Shigaraki requested me in order for his plan to work. Plus you know more than anyone... I love to raise havoc."

"Tch," I scoffed. Seikyu laughed as she stretched her arms over her head. She reached her back and pulled out a long katana.

"Alright, I think we talked enough. With that said, I want to see how much you've grown..." That smile of hers quickly turned to a massive frown. I could feel her presence become more coldhearted. "... before I do what I should've done years ago."

Suddenly, my former mentor took me by surprise. Her blade glowed like scarlet coals. It was something I could never produce with my quirk, a heated katana. Seikyu positioned the sword right in front of her. I smiled to myself, knowing that even though this was the fight of my life, it was going to be enjoyable.

"That's if you can," I said as I followed suit with my engine blade.

"Well, in that case..." Seikyu's agility was impeccable as she dashed in a blur towards me. Together, our blades clashed against each other. For a brief moment, we pushed as much force as we could against one another. I looked in those royal purple eyes of hers. It's sad to say that under the beauty she possessed, there was deep murderous intent. I finally pushed her away, going into the offense.

I swung at her from every direction possible. At first, she dodged with lightning speed reflexes before deflecting my every move. I should've suspected she would study me like that. Nevertheless, I continued my attack, searching for an opening.

There it is. I thought. Again, our sword clashed together, only this time, I extended my free hand to create a long sword and slash her right in the middle. Seikyu winced and leaped back to regroup. I noticed she was holding her shirt.

"Gotta hand it to ya, nice move," She said. My eyes widened and I quickly looked away as she took off the torn shirt she wore, exposing her huge breasts in a strapless bra. "but, I didn't expect you out of all people to be so perverted."

My cheeks slightly flared up. Trust me when I say, I had no intention of that happening.

"Sorry about that," I muttered. It may be crazy of me to apologize to Seikyu, but she is still a woman. I am a man of valor, not a pervert.

"No problem. Let me return the favor!!" It was so fast I didn't see it coming. Seikyu dashed in another and slashed upward with the heated sword against my vest and shirt before backing up again.

Surprised, I looked down to see the buttons on my vest cut in half before it opened up, showing my upper body. I sighed and took it off. Albeit, I felt very awkward.