Boom! It's An Explosion

"Enjoy that win while you can. Because I'll come out on top. YOU GOT THAT!"

That's all that went through my mind. For some reason, I just couldn't shake it. I was trying to rest up for my last bout with Bakugou. 

I was in one of the waiting rooms and I got a lot of good luck texts from everyone. Midoriya even sent me advice from Uraraka. At least I had a bit of a game plan.

It was silent, enough for me to clear my head. Who knew all of this hell could happen in one day.

Suddenly, I jumped when the door burst open. It turns out Bakugou kicked it open. It was a brief, awkward silence the second he saw me.

"What are you doing in my- Crap! I came to the wrong room." I didn't reply. I simply waited for him to leave, but he wouldn't. Instead, he began to bug me. "Since I'm already here, I got something to say."

Bakugou made me flinch when he slammed his hand on the table. "YOU BETTER GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU GOT!! OR I'LL SEND BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG WITH THOSE REJECTS!!"

Bakugou can say anything about me, but he knows damn well I'm far from a reject. I hope for his sake, that is only his ego talking. I was offended and upset to the point that I had my hands around his neck, holding him up against the wall. I wasn't going to really choke him since I had time to kill him in the finals. "You know Bakugou, I've been waiting for this for a while. Ever since junior high, I've been waiting to get a chance to kick your ass. Unlike you, I have to work way harder than anyone at this school. So, I suggest you show some respect like you've been early on."

I decided to let him go and he was gasping for air. He looked at me and I could see a little bit of intimidation in his eyes. "Don't hold anything back Bakugou, bring your A-game. It's time that you put up or shut up"

WHO'S READY FOR THE FINALS?!!!

I didn't say anything afterward. I just left and headed to the stage.

---- Time Skip ----

HERE WE GO, FOLKS!!! NAKAMURA VS. BAKUGOU!! WHO WILL BECOME NUMBER ONE?!!

This was it. The final battle of the U.A. Sports Festival. The boss level. Bakugou and I stood there face-to-face. Neither of us batting an eye.

READY?! FIGHT!!!

I didn't waste any time and it was deja-vu from the simulation room. I hit him with everything I had without giving him any breathing room.

Unfortunately, it didn't last long when a sudden explosion hit my face. I backed off for a minute, but I never let my guard down.

He was about to hit his right hook, however, I caught him. While being grabbed, I kneed Bakugou twice then dropped him to the ground.

That only made matters worse. Bakugou's reaction time was amazing. As soon as he got up, an explosion hit my face again.

We ran towards each other. I was about to attack first with my own right hook, but the explosive blonde used his quirk to launch himself over my head and blast me in the back.

It hurt pretty bad. Thankfully the pain easily subsided as my adrenaline was still going. It turns out I wasted time because Bakugou grabbed my arm and threw me over his head onto my back.

That's when I had enough.

"YOU WANTED MY BEST RIGHT?! WELL, YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!!" My eye glowed white and in a nick of time, I was right in Bakugou's face. He tried to punch me, but I sidestepped and kicked him on the side of the head.

Next, I hit him with five pinwheel kicks in a row. The crazy thing is he wouldn't go down.

I ran towards him but I was too late to realize what was coming next.