Good To Be Back On Track

Quick A/n: Certain ultimate moves will be from Street Fighter. I don't own the moves or videos that I use in this chapter. They all belong to their respective owners.

Nana's P. O. V.

Today was the day. My first day of school as an official U.A. Student.

Despite the conversation I had with Daigo, our perception of the upcoming events was not minuscule.

Happily, after I took my shower and brushed my teeth, I hurried to my room just to put on my new uniform.

It felt so weird to put it on, but in a really good way, of course. Just by putting the shirt and skirt, and applying the tie, I had the chills.

The only thing that I didn't accept was the shoes and I am sure the other ladies would wear them. So, being the one that likes to be different, I replaced those shoes with my short black boot wedges.

 So, being the one that likes to be different, I replaced those shoes with my short black boot wedges

Excellent. I thought with a smile. With my backpack over my shoulders, my hair was done perfectly, and my heart content, I walked out on my to the prestigious school's building.

Thus, began my true journey of becoming a hero.

-------

"Alright listen up," Aizawa stoically said. "Before we begin our next task, I would like to introduce you to someone. He will be with you guys for the rest of the school year."

The class looked directly at the door to see the reveal. Once that man revealed himself, my smile became agape.

Was this the punishment from my mother? Please tell me this was not happening.

Sliding that door open was none other than...

"Good Morning, Class 1-A. My name Kazuya Kobayashi and I will be the student teacher for the first years." He gave off that genuine smile of his, leaving everyone in a bit of a daze. Kirishima, Midoriya, and Iida were in utter disbelief as well while Daigo snickered under his breath, trying his hardest not to laugh. "Any questions?"

Asui raised her hand.

"Sorry, but... aren't you Takeda's butler or something?"

Aaanndd there it is. I thought to myself. I couldn't take this embarrassment, so I  buried my face in my arms on the desk.

Now that I think about for sure, this was the punishment from my mother. This has to be.

---- Flashback ----

"Nana, do you have anything to say for yourself?"  Lady Joule said in a semi-serious manner.

"I apologize and I regret my decisions entirely. I also take responsibility and it won't happen again."  I bowed. Kazuya also joined me. Deeply, I was nervous about her reaction. This woman may be proper and a great hero, but she can be a demon as well.