Chapter 20

Makarov was discussing his idea with Macao and Erza when suddenly Laxus and Mira rushed in. They both looked frantic.

"Well that was fast..." Erza muttered under his breath. This earned a glare from the Satan-Soul takeover mage. Mira immediately brushed it off and handed Makarov the picture she had in her hand. She was shaking.

"What..." Makarov's eyes widened when he saw the contents of the picture.

"What is it Master?" Macao questioned. Makarov handed him the picture. Erza walked over, when she saw the picture; she began to shake with fury.

"Laxus, what else did you find?" Erza inquired.

"I think it's best you see it all for yourselves" Laxus had a grim look on his face.

With that being said, they all headed back to Mira's house. Once there, Erza was infuriated. How could they have not noticed how dark and twisted Lisanna had become? Macao was at a loss of words; obsession was an understatement.

"Mira, I am sorry. Lisanna needs some serious help" was all he said

"We all are responsible for this. I just thought my sister was going through a phase that she would snap out of it. I guess deep down, I knew that she was going off the rails, I just didn't want to see it." Mira was on the verge of tears, Laxus placed his hand on her shoulder as a means of comforting her. This did not go unnoticed by his grandfather.

Makarov didn't say a word; he took the opportunity to inspect the premises. He headed towards her vanity and something caught his eye. He noticed the top drawer ajar. He pulled it open and inspected the contents. He shook his head in disappointed. Inside were the remnants of the potion she used to manipulate the guild members and a book on dark magic. He assumed that there were more books but assumed she took them with her and forgot about these two pieces of evidence.

Erza peeked over his shoulder, once she saw what he was looked at; she punched the wall, successfully making a hole in it.

"Erza, I know you are upset, we all are but please don't destroy my house" Mira reprimanded her.

"Master, I think we need to show them" Macao said, Makarov simply nodded.

The next morning, Natsu woke up bright an early. He looked down and saw his beautiful angel sound asleep, her head lying on his chest and her right hand placed on his heart. He thanked the gods above for the girl in his arms. There wasn't a day that went by where she wasn't on his mind. Unbeknownst to her, she held Natsu's heart from the moment he laid eyes upon her all those years ago, back in Haregon.

He leaned in and kissed the top of her head, he then ran his fingers through her silky golden locks. He loved this woman with every fibber of his being. She was his soul mate and he would go to the ends of world for her. He was so happy when she accepted him. She was his treasure and would spend all of his eternity with her, making her happy. One of the perks of being a dragon slayer's mate is that she now has a longer lifespan. Dragon slayers live very long lives, they age at a slower pace compared to the average human. The moment he bit into her neck, his magic flowed through her just as hers did the same to him. They were bound to each other for life. He just couldn't shake how happy he was, despite the current circumstances they were in.

He was startled from his thoughts when Lucy began to stir awake.

"Good morning Natsu" she groggily said, rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning my love" Natsu swooped in and kissed her on the lips. She hummed in appreciation.

Natsu pulled her into his arms and cuddled. He didn't want to leave their bed today.

"Hey Luce, lets just stay here in bed. I don't feel like going to the guild today" He said while running his hands up and down her back, giving her pleasurable shivers.

"Hmmm, sounds like a plan to me" Lucy was too comfortable to go anywhere.

Natsu decided to make his move and flipped his mate on her back and began to nuzzle her neck. Lucy moaned in pleasure. Just as they were about to get hot and heavy there was a knock at the door.

"Dammit, why does this happen when I want to get laid?" Natsu grumbled as he put on his boxers. As he reached the bedroom door, he was hit with a pillow.

"Natsu!" Lucy was fuming.

"He, he, sorry Luce" He was scratching the back of his head and smiled sheepishly. He couldn't help but find Lucy's angry face so cute.

While Lucy was looking for her nightgown, Natsu headed to the door, not really caring for who was on the other side. He sniffed the air before opening, relieved to know that it was an ally and not a foe. He swung the door open and was greeted by Makarov, Laxus and Erza.

"Hey guys..." Natsu's grin immediately disappeared when he noticed the look on their faces.

"Natsu, there is something you need to see" Makarov spoke. Natsu immediately invited them in and they were all seated on his couch.

Natsu excused himself and headed back to his bedroom to put on something more decent. He slowly walked up to Lucy and kissed her shoulder. She was sitting by the vanity brushing her hair. Natsu took the opportunity to sniff her.

"What are Master, Laxus and Erza doing here?" She inquired

"I don't know but Gramps wants to show us something" He said while getting dressed.

Once ready, he took her hand and led her back to the living room.

"Good morning everyone. Would any of you like something to drink?" Lucy politely asked.

"I am sorry my child but I wish we were here for pleasantries but we have something serious to discuss, please have a seat" Makarov spoke.

Lucy immediately began to worry; Natsu was by her side trying to keep her calm.

"What's going on Gramps?" He asked.

Makarov handed him the picture. Once the couple saw it, Lucy began to shake and Natsu was about to burst into flames; he was furious.

"Lisanna better pray that the Magic Council finds her before I do!" Natsu crushed the picture in his hand.