Tom noticed how much Tord was less hotheaded than he was before. He wasn't acting all possessive and rough when people approached Tom. He even suggested that he and Tom should take Auntie Rosy to the park where they had their first date.

Tord told Tom that Tafira informed him that the old lady had a heart surgery just as the day they were having their family date. Which explains why she wasn't able to come as well.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Tom gritted his teeth in anger as he rushed out of his bed and stomped his way to his door. He turned the knob and pulled the door open harshly that it slammed against the wall.

"CAN YOU STOP COMING HERE--"

Tom froze when Tord leaned closer towards him. Slowly grinning to himself,

"Morning mate'. Did I wake you?" the younger greeted as he showed Tom his usual toothy grin that he rarely show.

Tom jumped back with a loud squeal. It made Tord chuckle and this made Tom blush in embarrassment.

"OOW!!" Tord yelped when he was met with a loud slap to his head. He held the throbbing pain on his head and looked at Tom.

"You're in a foul mood.. As always..." he teased while smiling at the elder.

"You... You...!" the Brit pointed angrily at Tord, emphasizing that he was already close to blowing up. But Tom just noticed how Tord was leaning towards him again.

He stepped back and raised his hand. Ready to give the younger a slap to his head once again.

"Get close to me like that again. Imma smack your fucking burn scars." Tom warned which made Tord back away while making a 'Tsssss' sound.

"Did I just got burned? Or did I really intended that pun?" Tord teasingly said while pointing at the burned side of his face.

Tom frustratingly face palmed in annoyance... but he was really already mustering all his strength to keep his laughter in.

(A/N)

had to cut it off because I am getting sleepy hehe.

FANNAAARRRTTTT!!

Fanart from @KylaIssabelleVizcarr

THE TWO ARE LOOKING HELLA EMOTIONAL AF!! IT'S AMAZING! OMO I LOVE IT <3

Fanart from @alphysanimelol

I really think that the two drawings looked awesome so I just decided to download the two of them hehe~ because I LOVE IT!! X3

(I love the way you genderbended Zion <3)

Fanart by @Kobra_boi

I COULDN'T CHOOSE WHICH I SHOULD POST SINCE BOTH LOOK ADORABLE ANYWAY SO I JUST CHOSE BOTH! I LOVE IT!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FANART!!

(IF YOU WANT TO SEND SOME FANART YOU CAN MESSAGE ME AND TAG ME IN A CHAP WHERE THE FANART IS POSTED. YOU CAN ALSO SEND IT TO ME BY TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, AND GMAIL [EMAIL CAN BE SEEN ON MY PROFILE] ALSO WHEN YOU SEND SOME FANART PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR WATTPAD NAME OR A NAME THAT I CAN CALL YOU WHEN I CREDIT YOU BECAUSE I KEEP ON FORGETTING THINGS.)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! hope I can write more sooner QwQ