Chapter 17

Hey guys!!!
Back with me:)
Okay so this is the part that contain another story carved from the past. Here the narrator is Mia and the listener is Bethernia.
This whole chapter swirls around the past of Tree of Fortune.

So sit back and enjoy the breeze of the Great Tree of Fortune...

______________________________________

Tree of Fortune

The great Tree of Fortune is almost fifteen centuries old. The history and peculiarity are always a matter of wonder among the citizens of Alma. It is sprouted in the minds of children in the form of bedtime stories from mothers. Then every academic textbooks speaks about it's glory. Generations after generations continue to remember the fantastic story of the Tree of Fortune.

King Almagar designed the palace of Alma and it was build according to his will and concept. It was build by the builders with the most sharpest skills. The great hall was at first the place that was put aside only for prayers and meditation purposes. Anyone who has to pray or get some peace in mind were warmly welcomed to the Great Hall by the king himself. He himself did find time every day to offer prayers and to perform meditation in the Great Hall.

Once the kingdom of Alma had to face a war with a nearby kingdom. The war lasted for three whole days and only the news that the king had been badly injured reached the palace. Too late that they had discovered that a traitor was involved in what happened to the king. The person who was discovered as the traitor was send to prison for the rest of his life.