LOST BROWN

First of all hands off to all the wonderful readers.

If you are planning to read this book you are gr8. This is not a threat, but a request. Once you feel that the story is rubbish or it is not your style then please stop reading it then and there. Mind you this part can undergo changes as this portion contains character sketches and the details regarding their appearance. So as new and new character poke their heads up...the rest you can guess.

**This story is not ment to hurt anyone's or anybody's feelings or views. Copying of my brain is leastly appreciated. If so then be aware...**

It is better if you read the description of the story(the short note that you see among story info) before you start reading this book. It gives you a brief account on the plot.

The main characters of the story are mentioned below in case if you guys wanna take a rough look during the journey through the upcoming pages...

Bethernia John Evans (Central character):
        Nickname: Beth 
19 yr old college student. Living with dad, an advocate. She lost her mother at a very younger age.
     A loving daughter and a good friend.
      Calm and quite natured with a pure golden heart.
         She later discovers her true form and past. That she actually is a half breed.
Lean, pale,smart,reddish brown long hair, blue eyes.
Lavender Ann Joan:
           Nickname: Lav
          Best friend of Bethernia. Both grew together and know each other by heart since childhood.
          Never leave the side of Bethernia. Life giving friends. Is there in every happiness and grief with her best friend. Not connected to the fairy land and not a half breed but is there along with Bethernia during her true self hunt.

E. John:
         Father of Bethernia. He is a lawyer who at many times have busy schedules. Loves his daughter more that his life. Loved by Bethernia more that anyone else. Always loyal to his profession.

Adon:
        Brings the twist in the life of Bethernia.
Brilliant personality. Kind hearted. Fiersome warrior.
Tall, strong build up.

King Emarwal:
          King of Alma. King of all fairies. Kind man. Loves his country, people and family. Honest. Selfish less. Always concerned about others. Believes in the theory of peace. Non violent character.

Princess Natalia:
              Daughter of King Emarwal. Brave warrior. You will know more about her in the upcoming chapters.

Mia:
               A character from Alma. Close friend of Adon and Beth. Lean, pale, pretty. Shining eyes and yellow shaded long hair.

Jaques(Peter):

                  Brought out by the author as a negative character from Alma. Son of the most hatred lady of the kingdom, Lady Melba.

Lady Melba:

                     Sister of King Emarwal. Most hatred lady of the kingdom of Alma. Very greedy and cunning in nature. Was once abolished from the kingdom due to her character.