Chapter 11

Hi guys.
This is actually a part of the story. The part which Adon explains to Beth about the land of Alma. Here you can find out the answers to many of your questions...
______________________________________

Land of Alma was created seventeen centuries ago. It was created by Lord Almagar, the world's most powerful magician ever seen. Also he was a kind man. He worshipped the Lord of Universe all his life and through his spirituality he summoned the Lord of Universe. He asked just asked a single thing to the Lord. To create a land for his kind that would be safe from other kind where his generations could live in peace. And the Lord granted his wish. He ditached a major part of Earth from its crust and gave it to Almagar. But the Lord was not able to grant his wish as exactly as he had asked. In the universe everything needs to be balanced. Even the universe itself is stable because it is balanced. If there is rich there should be poor. If there is light there should be darkness. If there is good there needs to be bad. What Almagar wished was complete peace and harmony to his people without any kind of evilness in anyone or their land. But this was not that had happened.

As he wished the land became his. He generated many kinds of creatures that had magic in them. Like fairies, pixies, magicians etc. Generations went by and the people of Alma declared him as their king. After many years he found a queen for himself and very soon had a beautiful baby boy. They named him Edward. He grew as a strong and brave young man with a kind heart till the king and queen was blessed with a baby girl. She was declared as the star of the kingdom. On the day of her birth the land of Alma grew happier than ever. Everyone lived in peace and grateful to each other without any disturbances. The king and the queen and Edward and even the whole kingdom loved the princess and named her as Aglaea which stands for the Greek goddess of glory, beauty and charm. As the name suggest she was exactly like that. As she grew up the king and queen became more attached to Princess Aglaea than their son Edward. But they still loved him.