Chapter 6

I sat on the bed with head in my hands. Lav wrapped an arm around me. "It's ok, Beth. Don't worry about me. You must go with him. This is all about you. As he said the whole nineteen years that is from the moment you were born they are searching for you. You belong there not here." I can sense sadness in her words. How can I leave her behind. I know she too is shattered at the thought of our separation. "No Lav, I can't leave you here. I knew you will never want to. I can't and I won't." I gave her a hug. She wrapped herself close to me so tight that I almost let out a gasp. Since the first day we met till today we have never been separated from each other. Tears rolled over my checks and my nose grew red.

"I think you two need some time alone." Adon turned back and closed the door behind. I turned to Lav. She was sitting on the bed in the same poster. "You think you are going o take me?" Lav looked at me with her childish eyes. I shook my head indicating the fact that I don't know. Anything. "Well then, I think it would be better if I take a break from you." I looked at her in horror. She got up and walked towards me. "Beth..." She said, sadness flooding her eyes. "I know. Both of us. How we are together. But now we also have to understand something else too. That you and I are different. I am just a simple human being. Whereas you... You are special. Somehow I always knew it. Now I understand, why you see peculiar things here and there. Because your eyes and your vision are more adjusted to magic. Not the normal one. Please understand. That guy came this far to take you to your mother's land. As per what he had said, they had been searching for you for the past nineteen years. That shows how much important you are to them. And still after knowing all this if you insist not to go then you never will have happiness in your life." Lav was the one who always gives me courage if I fail to move forward. Lav has a good lot tongue to convince anyone at anytime. But she always knew what was right and what was wrong. "Beth." I looked at her. "You should promise me that you will go with Adon whatever happens. Whether I am there with you or not. You will go." I didn't knew what to say.
Lav held out her palm to get my word.

"I promise. I will go with him." I said placing my palm above hers.

"Will you if I am not there?"

"Yes." In a soft tune still on her palm.

"Then it is settled."

She got up and hurried towards the mirror. "I think its time for me to go." I looked at her with helpless pleading eyes. "I have to reach back home as soon as possible. Mom and dad would already be worried. Don't worry, dude. I am sure you will be able to find your dad and he would not be harmed. You both will stay safe together. And Beth..." I snapped my head at her. "I wish you good luck in future. And..." Tears grew in her eyes. "I love you. And will miss you."

It was hard for me to keep myself under control. I was sure after a minute I would burst out like a completely air filled balloon. I nodded. "I will miss you too, Lav." I managed to get the words somehow out of my mouth. She closed the door behind without telling another word or to look at me. Leaving me alone in the room, to meet alone the upcoming unknown world.

_______________________________________

Hi everyone. Nice to meet you all again. So we have come to the end of this chapter. I hope all my dears have enjoyed and found the story of Bethernia interesting. Well I would like to ask something.

"Do you think Bethernia can trust Adon?"
"Will it be alright for her to go with him?"
"Is the whole story about Alma, fairies, magic and Princess Natalia true?"

To find out turn the pages one by one and find the lot by yourself.

With luv...
<QOM>
;)