Chapter 7

I was walking through the corridor of the palace. The floor was covered in flowers of pleasant colours and smell. I was in a full length gown. It was of the colour of rose. There was a small rose flower clipped onto my hair with white beads around it looking like water droplets on the petals. The gown was silky and glittering in the light. I was looking gorgeous. There came a women in white frock looking rather pale. She aproched me with head down and bowed. She handed me a mirror and I took a quick glance at it before heading straight.

My face looked no more like mine. There was a pretty beautiful young girl in the mirror staring back at me. My face was in red colour dumbed in makeup. My eyes where glowing from the colour that was put on my eyelids. My iris of eyes had an unusual colour. It-it was red. Oh god!! But inside I didn't feel anything peculiar. My cheeks were glowing in pink which I didn't accept much. Also the most surprising thing was that, I had something on my back. I had...wings. My dress lay on the floor in wide length and two maids came to carry the rest of my gown.

As we were heading to the way, I don't know where, a man came and stood tall before me. I had seen him somewhere. He seems so familiar. His face was his in the blaze of sunlight. As he moved closer to me I was able to see who he is. He caught my hand and said in his familiar sound. "Let's go princess. Everyone is waiting for you." Adon led the way holding my arm in his. He was in a black suit that made him look more taller she me...I was in this floor sweeping enormous gown that made me look much shorter than I was. Adon pushed open a huge metal door, painted in golden. Carvings like old scripts where written on it with pictures which I  failed to understand.

As the door swung open light invaded into my vision making me blind. Slowly opening my eyes the thing that I saw was stunning. A huge crowd stood ahead of me comprising of men and women of all size and age. Almost all were dressed grantly that I realised it was not only the sudden light from the crowded room made me shut my eyes but also the glittering of the people inside. The most wonder striking thing was that all had wings. I glanced at Adon nervously. He gave me an encouraging nod and urged me to go forward. I held my head up right and moved slowly through the doors. The inside of the room was amazing. It was so enormous that it can still include a thousand more. I walked and walked till I reached a slightly high built platform. Then it struck me. I was in a throne room. An old man was standing there beside me. He was dressed in pure silky white cloths that was equally grant as mine. There was a beautiful multicoloured stone worked crown on his head indicating him as the king. All headsvwre looking at me as if I would explode at anytime. The king turned to face the crowd. Happiness and proudness ran in his eyes and came out through his words.

"So here is the most awaited moment." He gave me a quick smile and a wink before turning back to the crowd. "I introduce to all my people. My precious gift. My granddaughter, Princess Bethernia. Your future queen." A loud applause echoed through my ears. I was not used to such kind of situations. My legs felt numb and then the failed to carry me straight up. So I collapsed...

Betheeerrrrniaaaaaa...

My eyes flew open. Adon's face caught my eyes and I tried to get up. I was lying on the bed. "Its ok. Its ok." Adon was sitting behind me rubbing my shoulders to keep me warm. "Are you alright?" He asked with concern. I shook my head. I had seen something weird just moments ago and how can I be alright. "I--I saw a dream." Adon was carefully looking into my eyes and waited for me to continue. "I was in a palace. I was walking through a palace." I looked at Adon to see his reaction. But he was sitting still. "What does that mean?" I searched for his eyes which was crossed with mine. "Does it mean that...I saw something that will happen in future?" "I guess so." Adon looked at me staring for almost ten seconds. But for some reason I felt that stare a little suffocating and soon I turned my head back. "I think we should start moving now." I felt a thud in my heart  at the thought of going to this fairy land. Except in the stories that dad used to tell me when I was too small I have never thought of witnessing one myself.

"But how will we go? I think there is no kind of bus or taxies going to take us to the other side of the universe." Adon hid a smile."Frankly speaking no. But there are plenty of ways for us to go. First I would like to insist you to pack."

"Pack? Are you kidding? Can you tell me what I should grab with me. You took me on your shoulder yesterday night without my knowledge or permission. You didn't give me a second to take the necessary things with me."

"OK ok... I didn't think about that. Forgive please." He bowed down with his hands on his stomach.

"Oh, do you have any problem with your tummy?" He looked at me as if I asked him who is Issac Newton. Suddenly he changed his expression back to normal. "This is a way of asking pardon or sorry in our land. Mainly to the royals."

I, for a second actuality forgot that I was a princess. "Ok so let's go. You can lead the way." Adon gave me a warm smile and walked in front of me towards the door.

I of course followed him. I am going to see my mother's land. The one which I had only heard in stories. Also I am going to find dad and rescue him. Wherever he is.